Hi guys,

so im in to photography and i noticed that both Apple and Android has some sort form of Adobe photoshop.... any of you guys know if we'll be getting anything remotely close? ( also apps such as air canada, cp24, cnn, global,city tv,ctv, rogers on demand i am disappointed thats these are canadian who jumped on apple and android and left us hanging).
    01-17-12 02:38 PM
    Check out Photo Editor in App World for editing photos on your Playbook.
    01-17-12 02:47 PM
    You don't need an app to get streaming from CTV etc. Just go to their websites. I streamed this week's Bones episode on Global today from its website (even though Global isn't the best). The beauty of the PB is that you don't need an app to do stuff.
    01-17-12 03:08 PM
    @ im always checking out the photo editors app.... nothing to my standards. I stream videos all the time but i still thing that it would be nice to have the app... on global it lags and cuts out all the time, sometimes the videos doesn't even play
    01-17-12 03:20 PM
    checkout photoshop.com they have online editing tools and they are free.
    Michelle Haag likes this.
    01-17-12 05:29 PM
    Check out Touch Up Pro in app world.
    Last edited by Bisboxer; 01-17-12 at 05:51 PM.
    01-17-12 05:48 PM
    @ im always checking out the photo editors app.... nothing to my standards. I stream videos all the time but i still thing that it would be nice to have the app... on global it lags and cuts out all the time, sometimes the videos doesn't even play
    Have you tried Rogers On Demand? Some things are free for everyone and I discovered that if you don't have Rogers Cable or Internet but DO have your cell phone with Rogers, that qualifies you for the full On Demand service.
    01-17-12 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD