since moved to the latest OS, i can't connect PB to PC. the splash screen says connecting then later says disconnected without being "Connected". so just using wifi now but i need a backup. why backup?
    i recorded a 33min video on PB and now it wont delete it. i tried normally via video app, it gets back when re-open videos app. i even tried deleting internally using file manager apps. but to my surprise, i wont see this video anywhere :S

help anyone?
    06-25-11 11:48 PM
    After "deleting" have you tried to reboot/restart the pb? That might help.
    06-26-11 08:08 AM
    Hi there i guess i can help you with the pc problem :d

You need to enable local area network 2 on your pc
    First of all connect your playbook to your pc then:

Go to network and sharing center then in the upper left open manage network connections then rigth click on local area network 2 and then enable it. That solved my problem with connecting to my pc. After this just plug out then back in youre playbook and bum it should be working.

And i got the same problem with deleting big size videos ( more than 2 or 1 gb) i guess our playbooks can't delete big size videos. I delete them via pc until i figureout what the problem is. i dont wanna be rude but why does everyone say restar playbook restart playbook restart playbookx_x

Hope i helped you peace

Sorry for bad English i'm from Cura�ao its a island:')
    09-03-11 05:23 PM
    another way around connecting to pc is to turn off the PB before connecting it to your pc with DM already running
    09-03-11 06:22 PM
    just a note about videos - if u recorded with PB then it may be in your camera folder rather than videos - messed me up first time.
    09-03-11 07:54 PM
    Yea but the big size videos is a problem they wont delete on the playbook you got to delete them on a pc i watch some tv episodes on my playbook and i convert them to mp4. They are like 3 gb and i cant delete them i hope there will be a fix for it.

Those big videos files you cant see them in a explorer app( example airbrowser) that doesn't have any thing to do with the apps i think its a os problem ore something. Because this hapend to me after i updated to os 1.0.7.2942
    09-04-11 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD