Anyone figure out how to put owner information on the PB yet? Like having that on my 9650 in case (horror) that it finds itself missing.
    04-25-11 06:11 PM
    I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier today, but I don't think that feature is available right now.

Hopefully this is something else that will be included in the not too distant future.
    04-25-11 07:02 PM
    Thats one of the reasons I cant wait for Blackberry Protect to come out for the Plabook.
    04-25-11 07:24 PM
    Don't worry whoever steals it will never get that power-on button to work!

It would be great to have an owner screen - how bout it app makers? anyone out there... ??????????? Maybe a $.99 app

Since it currently doesn't seem to sleep unless you use the hard button it's actually pretty insecure if lost, somehow it has lost the wake from sleep log-in screen for soft sleep.
    04-25-11 07:51 PM
    Don't worry whoever steals it will never get that power-on button to work!

It would be great to have an owner screen - how bout it app makers? anyone out there... ??????????? Maybe a $.99 app

Since it currently doesn't seem to sleep unless you use the hard button it's actually pretty insecure if lost, somehow it has lost the wake from sleep log-in screen for soft sleep.
    huh???????
    04-25-11 07:53 PM
    how about one of these?
    04-25-11 07:54 PM
    how about one of these?
    I just dont wanna carry her around with me all the time. And whatever that do-hicky is by her head. I guess if she's trustworthy, she could look after it.

BB Protect would be great, as would an owner info screen.

thanks all, glad I'm not missing something obvious.
    04-25-11 09:13 PM
    Anyone figure out how to put owner information on the PB yet? Like having that on my 9650 in case (horror) that it finds itself missing.
    You could create a wallpaper and on it add your information in small fonts
    04-25-11 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD