Hi, all.

This may seem like a silly question but is the charger that came in the box with my PlayBook able to be used with my Bold 9700? I know it's more powerful than the charger that came with my phone so I assumed it would be able to charge my phone faster. False/dangerous assumption?

I'm charging my phone with it right now. Any comments are greatly appreciated. THANKS.
    06-06-11 10:50 AM
    Yes we can.
    06-06-11 10:58 AM
    That was my question as well. It appears that since I started using PB charger to charge my Tour, Tour's battery doesn't last as long as it used to.

At first I blamed it on a heavy use of Twitter app, but this morning the phone was fully charged and after 3 calls of 20 minutes (total) the phone simply died.

I wonder if I destroyed it by using a PB charger. It charges quickly but then it drains just as fast.
    06-06-11 11:09 AM
    Yes we can.
    Is your last name Obama?
    06-06-11 11:24 AM
    Yea I don't think its the charger.. i too have a tour and its battery no longer has the charge time its younger self used to have.. however if anyone could contradict me it would shed more light on why my battery sucks
    06-06-11 11:25 AM
    It charges faster but won't change how the battery operates.
    06-06-11 02:03 PM
    The Playbook charger is the same as the Premium Charger sold for the phones, so no problem with using it to charge your phone.

BlackBerryPremiumCharger

Robert
    06-06-11 02:36 PM
    The Playbook charger is the same as the Premium Charger sold for the phones, so no problem with using it to charge your phone.

BlackBerryPremiumCharger

Robert
    06-06-11 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD