I have searched for this topic and can only find issues with wifi on OS2 beta, and that problem is not the same as mine now (where it couldn't find any networks).

I downloaded the update the morning via the desktop software as it started to download via wifi then it didn't complete the update.

OS2 is now installed perfectly, but my PB won't connect to encrypted wifi networks. I work for an IT Support company and have had an engineer troubleshoot it where it would only connect to a wifi hotspot on an Android phone, it finds but won't connect to our internal wifi network whereas it used to before with the previous OS.

Any suggestions or anyone else having the same issues? I want to play!!!
    02-21-12 10:11 AM
    I may have a similiar issue here. I brought the PB to work to try to setup my Outlook on it, it connects to the WIFI, gets an IP address, but cannot browse. I can ping and traceroute tot he internet from the PB, but nothing loads in the browser, just times out. I can see the traffic from the PB passing through the office firewall as it should, but I cannot figure out why the browser does not load. Browsing worked fine before on last official OS 1.0.8.xxx? , and I suspect this issue is affecting setting up the Outlook account. Sigh.
    02-22-12 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD