Hello Friends, I am hearing a Rumor that as soon as BB10 is released RIM would upgrade the playbook (QNX) 2.1 OS to BB10 OS. Is it true or someone started this rumor? Was there any official press release from rim?
    08-29-12 12:34 PM
    The PlayBook will get BB10 shortly after its release, yes.
    GEMSONDAY likes this.
    08-29-12 12:36 PM
    I am a regular forum reader and Current with Blackberry news. Did I miss the press release? Where did you hear this? Any official links?
    08-29-12 12:59 PM
    BE GONE NON BELEIVER! I cast you out and forever cursed....LOL ok ok I'm just kidding, but seriously its all over the net just Google it and you should get ur answers...
    08-29-12 01:17 PM
    RIM confirms BB10 is coming to BlackBerry Playbook | News | TechRadar

RIM has confirmed that the PLaybook will get BB10 after it's release.

Just talking with a buddy of mine about BB10. And we got to thinking. there are an estimated 1 million PLaybooks "in the wild" that share a fairly common platform with the expected BB10 platform (hence why it'll be on the playbook).

Why not let Playbook owneres choose NOW or SOON™ to participate in Beta testing of BB10? We have the hardware, and if we're willing to try, why not. it'll get BB10 in the public's eyes more so than a few leaked screenshots and possibly generate considerable buzz
    08-29-12 01:28 PM
    08-29-12 01:29 PM
    RIM confirms BB10 is coming to BlackBerry Playbook | News | TechRadar

RIM has confirmed that the PLaybook will get BB10 after it's release.

Just talking with a buddy of mine about BB10. And we got to thinking. there are an estimated 1 million PLaybooks "in the wild" that share a fairly common platform with the expected BB10 platform (hence why it'll be on the playbook).

Why not let Playbook owneres choose NOW or SOON� to participate in Beta testing of BB10? We have the hardware, and if we're willing to try, why not. it'll get BB10 in the public's eyes more so than a few leaked screenshots and possibly generate considerable buzz
    You were a minute faster.
    Sprawl likes this.
    08-29-12 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD