Still hasn't fixed my PB camera which stopped working after 2.1 was released.....
    The back or the front?

Anyway, since most of us does not experience camera problem (back & forth) after upgrading to 2.1, so it is probably a hardware problem... if it is an OS related problem or bugs, you will not be alone...
    02-14-13 04:46 AM
    I do like the audio boost feature! The louder the better!!!
    "Have hearing, will damage..."

What!?

Pardon?
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    02-14-13 04:51 AM
    Still hasn't fixed my PB camera which stopped working after 2.1 was released.....
    Phone BlackBerry support and see if you can get an RMA.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    02-14-13 04:59 AM
    Has anyone checked to see if side-loading apps still works?
    02-14-13 05:19 AM
    Has anyone checked to see if side-loading apps still works?
    Sideloading will never go away. It is required for installing apps on the device during development.
    02-14-13 06:12 AM
    Keyboard seemed faster, audio boost will be nice, Took a flight this week and could barely hear my movie for all the background noise in cabin. Will try again on flight home.......

Weird though, I now have two video store icons?
    02-14-13 06:30 AM
    Does an official list of changes for this latest release exist?
    02-14-13 06:42 AM
    Keyboard seemed faster, audio boost will be nice, Took a flight this week and could barely hear my movie for all the background noise in cabin. Will try again on flight home.......

Weird though, I now have two video store icons?
    I updated one of my games and it left the old one there as well so I had two icons. Both started the game. Deleted one and the other still works. Not sure if this is because of the OS update or just the game developer not making the app update correctly.
    Otherwise I like the improvement to calendar, all my gmail and hotmail stuff is working flawlessly now.
    02-14-13 06:44 AM
    They didn't fix Facebook.. I can't even believe that wasn't a priority.
    Given the FB app was made by FB, I'm not surprised that BB didn't touch it. Blame FB for not updating their app after tweaking the back end and screwing up the app for us.
    rexxenex and Uncle Remus like this.
    02-14-13 06:47 AM
    I updated one of my games and it left the old one there as well so I had two icons. Both started the game. Deleted one and the other still works. Not sure if this is because of the OS update or just the game developer not making the app update correctly.
    Otherwise I like the improvement to calendar, all my gmail and hotmail stuff is working flawlessly now.
    Probably the developer. I updated a game after the install and didn't see that issue.
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    02-14-13 06:49 AM
    Downloaded it last night in the airport. Haven't played with it much, but the browser is feeling snappier. Doesn't checkerboard as much and it doesn't seem to stall on sites it used to. Maybe they did some JavaScript improvements.
    02-14-13 07:12 AM
    Yahoo email seems to work without errors - will wait until the end of day to see if it's true.

Nope, not working.
    Last edited by Mpenny; 02-14-13 at 09:53 AM.
    02-14-13 07:16 AM
    is the audio boost a feature button or have they just increased the max volume as I can't see anything new to do with audio boost.
    02-14-13 08:23 AM
    Just got Yahoo calendar and contacts back!
    02-14-13 08:24 AM
    A little disappointed in the "update"......I was expecting more. I guess any update is better than no update. The minor enhancements are always welcomed, but how about some MAJOR ENHANCEMENTS!!
    FF22 and BB_Bmore like this.
    02-14-13 08:35 AM
    No software update will fix the cameras. It's a hardware issue. Phone Blackberry and send in your PlayBook... same thing happened to mine. Got a replacement and both cameras are working fine.
    02-14-13 09:15 AM
    A little disappointed in the "update"......I was expecting more. I guess any update is better than no update. The minor enhancements are always welcomed, but how about some MAJOR ENHANCEMENTS!!
    My expectations were low as it was a dot release. Browser continues to perform much better, so I'm pleased.
    02-14-13 09:15 AM
    Enjoy your new Iphone...Good bye
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    02-14-13 09:23 AM
    Just tried my friends ipad mini....can't believe how flimsy and dumbed down the OS feels.
    The incessant use of the back/home button over and over and over whilst constantly closing down an app to go to a new one...perfect for 12 year olds.
    My 14 year old has a playbook at home and an ipad at school .
    prefers the playbook...call's apple products "toys".
    02-14-13 09:39 AM
    Still not able to see the labels in gmail....
    02-14-13 10:20 AM

Never been an Apple fan, but succumbed to buying an iPad 4. Can't believe how basic & outdated it makes my PB feel.....

Despite the new handsets, looks like an iPhone will be replacing my Bold now when my current contract is up.

I had a couple things not work after the last big update - but i backed up my playbook, wiped it and restored and all the issues that happened after the updated resolved themselves.
    02-14-13 10:22 AM
    Looks like they fixed a couple of issues with Yahoo mail.

After they update I was asked for my email password, something that happens many times per day. It has not asked me since then.

I was also able to sync my contacts with carddav, hasn't worked wince 2.0 I think. Now, If I can just backup my Playbook everything will be back in order.
    02-14-13 10:26 AM
    My Godaddy account now syncs perfectly!
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    02-14-13 10:30 AM
    Bridged SMS is usable for me now. Before, it was so laggy that I wouldn't bother using it.
    02-14-13 10:42 AM
    I can now update a google calendar from my playbook native calendar app. Before it was read only and I had to do updates using my phone directly or via Bridge.
    02-14-13 10:54 AM
253 1234 ...