Not a big deal but I think orientation event machanism has changed somewhere along the way. I can't be bothered to even understand the issue but this is my observation.

For most playbook usage I prefer portrait mode but for some tasks like watching a video landscape is the way to go. I think my playbook gets confused about orientation more often in the last 6 months than it did before the last 6 months. Can anyone confirm or deny this observation?
    01-19-14 02:26 PM
    Not a big deal but I think orientation event machanism has changed somewhere along the way. I can't be bothered to even understand the issue but this is my observation.

For most playbook usage I prefer portrait mode but for some tasks like watching a video landscape is the way to go. I think my playbook gets confused about orientation more often in the last 6 months than it did before the last 6 months. Can anyone confirm or deny this observation?
    what's it doing exactly??? locking up??? freezing??? slow to re-orient itself??? try the ol' hard restart move,,, press power & volume+ @ the same time 'til icons show then disappear, wait 3 secs, then release...
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    01-19-14 03:26 PM
    Just have to change the orientation gratuitously every now and then to get it to orientate properly.

I will try the three finger salute.
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    01-19-14 04:23 PM