I have seen several posts about discounted playbook orders canceled on shop.Blackberry.com or with extremely long wait times to receive the merchandise. Do the head executives and board of trustees of RIM know about this problem? I can't imagine that they could given the magnitude of this problem, does RIM still love us as much as we love them? Certainly doesn't seem so! I've been a Blackberry user for a long time and I planned to upgrade my Bold 9700 to a Torch 9810 because of this PB deal. If RIM doesn't right the ship I don't know how long I could continue to support/advocate them. My contract is up Feb 2012 and I certainly hope by then they will have all their ducks in a row. With that said I am willing to wait for my Playbook given it is one **** of a deal and it's Christmas time, big companies such as RIM always get inundated with massive orders. So I propose this... Given RIM glorious record in the past I say we give them a chance to make things right! What do you say?
    12-08-11 11:20 AM
    I'm sure they know, but they don't just make playbooks. I'm sure they are working out things to get the manufacturers to hurry up.
    12-08-11 12:07 PM
    This is a major corporate train-wreck, apparently still in motion since this past Summer, with little in the way of indication that anyone in either organization (RIM or GlobalWare) is seriously attempting to get a handle on it. So far, just a**-covering, inconsistent and consistently inaccurate information (at best), and delaying tactics, peppered with an occasional apology. It would seem very, very difficult to curry and sustain any reasonable level of an engaged and loyal customer base with this level of incompetence in order non-fulfillment.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-08-11 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD