Hi Crackberry Nation,

I just found this video. its 5min 40s mins long

its basically extended version of the 2 min clip on the main page.

I hope this works.

and I REALLY HOPE THIS IS NOT A DOUBLE POST!

Please enjoy.
    Last edited by bj22hm; 10-25-10 at 10:11 PM. Reason: embedded video did not work.
    10-25-10 10:11 PM
    thanks for the link, I like it when you swipe from the bezel up you bring up app switcher, and swipe from bezel left brings u to the next app, way cool, the bezel actually have a function
    10-25-10 10:31 PM
    Thanks! That's exciting news to watch and looks like a great device. I'm really curious to see what price point it debuts at.
    10-25-10 10:35 PM
    That is one way to entice developers I guess... if you program for us there is a chance you could win a playbook
    10-25-10 10:51 PM
    Nice video...drooling all over myself now!
    10-26-10 12:00 AM
    That is one way to entice developers I guess... if you program for us there is a chance you could win a playbook
    it costs $200 to join app world i think and no certainty that your app will get into appworld. but for people already using app world its a great thing
    10-26-10 04:54 AM
    Thanks for sharing.

The one guy should really get his Bobble-head Syndrome looked at.
    10-26-10 08:26 AM
    I ripped the demo from the live stream, and was 8 minutes long, even without the medical app at the beginning... Take a looksee, if you want to see what (if anything) was edited out.

Video: BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Demo by Mike Lazaridis
    10-26-10 08:43 AM
    A 1.5Ghz Dual core running on 1GB of mem. You know it isn't the hardware. Let RIM and QNX work on the software. It's not in hands for a reason. Thanks for trolling tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 06:30 PM
    A 1.5Ghz Dual core running on 1GB of mem. You know it isn't the hardware. Let RIM and QNX work on the software. It's not in hands for a reason. Thanks for trolling tho.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Could be Hardware with ALL the apps they had running, but I really suspect it was the limitation of Wifi for Streaming HDvideo
    10-26-10 06:43 PM
    MOAR lag please!!!

Seriously, why even introduce this POS to the world with a laggy *** interface? At least make it run somewhat smooth before embarassing yourself.

Wow that's the second post you've made saying it's laggy. Seems like you are just here to bash the PlayBook.
    10-27-10 08:43 AM
    wow that's the second post you've made saying it's laggy. Seems like you are just here to bash the playbook.
    dftt

------
    10-27-10 10:04 AM
    it costs $200 to join app world i think and no certainty that your app will get into appworld. but for people already using app world its a great thing
    appworld is free to join and free to submit for a `limited time`, so its enticing for ALL developers (although the offer is for AIR apps only) to sell their wares
    10-27-10 10:42 AM
    Okay, so .... WHERE IS IT?
    If it's this far along in production where there is an actual working model, why is the thing not going to hit the shelf until no EARLIER than Q1 of next year?
    10-27-10 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD