Hiya, first off I am new to this forum and secondly I am doing this for my friend who has a playbook and now no access to the internet for a solution:
    This is the story she has told me:
    She has the playbook and went to send an email (to me, I haven't received yet) and the battery has died, she never switches it off as its always in use, anyway when the battery died it seems the back lighting or some sort of light is still on, is there any way to re-boot her playbook or get it working?

Thanks for any help
    09-07-12 12:50 PM
    Do a search for "stack charge" on this board. It might work.
    09-07-12 01:05 PM
    Have her plug it into a computer with desktop manager installed. see if the computer sees the Playbook.... I have this problem form time to time and this has fixed it....
    juacas likes this.
    09-07-12 01:10 PM
    Something like this happened to me once. It turned out that my battery was just really drained and I had to leave it to charge over night. I think it was because I was using a charger that wasn't really meant for the playbook,see if that's the case hope that helps
    09-07-12 06:50 PM
    Did she try to a hard reset? Hold the volume +, volume -, and the power at the same time.
    09-07-12 09:15 PM
    Have her plug it into a computer with desktop manager installed. see if the computer sees the Playbook.... I have this problem form time to time and this has fixed it....
    Yep! This is the solution.
    09-07-12 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD