My playbook s battery got 0percent and it doesn't charges sometimes booting animation appers And yes it goes black again and again I think it shuts down after booting animation pls help
    05-24-22 04:49 AM
    Charger
    Cable
    USB Port
    Battery

PlayBook did have some issues that "stack charging" trick would fix.... you can search that.

But at this point I expect it's something else.
    05-24-22 06:59 AM
    My playbook s battery got 0percent and it doesn't charges sometimes booting animation appers And yes it goes black again and again I think it shuts down after booting animation pls help
    Have you been using your Playbook everyday and this issue just started or have you left it sitting for a long period of time without charging it?

If you let a Playbook sit for too long without charging the voltage of the battery can drop below a level required to allow boot up and you will need to use "stack charging" to bring the battery back up to a level where the charging circuit will actually recognize itself.

To make your life easier when stack charging plug the charger into a power bar that has an on/off switch so that you won't have to continually keep plugging and unplugging the USB connector.
    05-24-22 10:48 AM
    I have tried stack charging but it doesn't work
    05-24-22 11:56 PM
    If charging light comes one... that pretty much rules out the Port, Charger and Cable. That leaves you with either a bad unit or just a worn out 10 year old battery.

It's time to move on..
    05-25-22 07:12 AM
    Have you considered that the battery is just...........dead? It's probably 10 years old by now.
    05-25-22 09:53 AM
    Just to confirm with you that it can take upwards of a half hour of constant plugging/unplugging for stack charging to work.

Anyway, good luck!
    05-25-22 10:46 AM
    Have you tried charging the playbook with the magnetic charger or Rapid Charging Stand?... I'm thinking the usb port could be damaged
    05-25-22 11:35 PM