11-23-12 10:45 AM
28 12
tools
    is there any way i can disable trash bin in playbook as my son goes there and delete stuff from it.
    Thanks
    I don't think there's any way. And under the current OS, no 3rd party app can interfere or control another app.
    11-20-12 11:03 PM
    I was having problems with wifi yesterday, so I restarted from the menu, at the time of restarting it was probably over 90% charged. Anyway the PlayBook just died and wouldn't turn on. I tried all the stack charging methods, and also left it on the charger overnight but still nothing so I phoned RIM for RMA. Went through all the diagnostics with them, and support person said they no longer recommend the stack charge method as in more cases than not it causes more damage to the battery, and it's better to call them and go through diagnostic process. Thinking about this afterwards, following their advice on this is a good idea if you are withing your original 1 year warranty or in my case the extended 2 yr warranty. Now if you are outside warranty, I think I'd try stack charging before paying for a repair, but what if something else has broken.... now you have original part to fix plus you could have killed your battery thus increasing cost of repair.
    11-23-12 10:43 AM
    is there any way i can disable trash bin in playbook as my son goes there and delete stuff from it.
    Thanks
    Hide the trash can icon in a folder somewhere, it might slow him down a bit.
    11-23-12 10:45 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD