I think that touch.facebook.com works pretty well with the stock browser. Just a tip.

Download Noted, my 5-star rated, native BB10 notepad app.
    03-12-14 07:13 PM
    yea seriously, my new laptop has no issues doing its thing, every torch i have owned (approx 7) has struggled with the same issues.
    Why did you continue to buy Torches if they kept giving you issues?
    03-12-14 07:27 PM
    not only, the fact that it would bridge with my torch is another., but now i see why it "never caught on" crap rarely does.
    Soo....it's crap because you bought an old unsupported device that won't do the specific thing you want? Is a 5 year old Mercedes crap because it doesn't have a GPS built in? It's still a fine car, but may not have the specific specs to meet your needs.

It "never caught on" because they didn't initially install the 2 basic things people want in a tablet: email and calendar. They made another (in their list of colossal marketing blunders) mistake of putting out a device that was really only meant for people with a BB to bridge to, and even then it was for only certain BB's After a year they finally fixed this at their typical turtle pace but at that point people moved on. That's why it never caught on. But feel free to bash the device that you didn't' research if it makes you feel better.
    francois626 likes this.
    03-12-14 07:29 PM
    I love my Playbook, but I don't use it much anymore. I would like to sell it. What is it worth in great condition and a nice Blurex case?
    03-12-14 07:31 PM
    and now the piece of crap torch "failed to upload the video" I was already shopping for a new Z blackberry but havn't pulled the trigger. Thank god for thaty, i'm done witjh crapberry. see you suckers later.
    Seems the only "sucker" is you. You keep buying old Playbooks, old Torches, etc. and complaining they don't handle your more modern day requests. The other "suckers" here mostly have the phone you were shopping for and thus know that it works great for what you're attempting. But feel free to let your experience with older devices form your decision about new ones.

Like I said....something smells funny here.....
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    03-12-14 07:32 PM
    yea seriously, my new laptop has no issues doing its thing, every torch i have owned (approx 7) has struggled with the same issues.
    Ryan, can you tell me why you keep buying torch (7) even though it is no good? Where you brought them?
    03-12-14 07:42 PM
    and now the piece of crap torch "failed to upload the video" I was already shopping for a new Z blackberry but havn't pulled the trigger. Thank god for thaty, i'm done witjh crapberry. see you suckers later.
    If you try a Z phone you will find that BB10 is night and day better than the 3 year old PlayBook, there is no comparison.

The BB10 Browser alone is THE most HTML 5 compliant browser on any mobile platform, look it gets the highest score:

http://html5test.com/results/mobile.html

That's "a good thing".

The native Facebook app for BB10 is good, the mobile browser version of Facebook in the awesome BB10 Browser is just as good.

The EBay app in BlackBerry World for BB10 is a port of the Android app, which is ok, but to be honest the mobile ebay website in the BB10 Browser is so good you don't need an app.

In general the BB10 Browser is so good that with well designed mobile HTML5 websites like Facebook and Ebay it feels like you're using an 'app', you forget you're in the Browser.

With the latest version of BB10 (10.2.1.x) you can download and install Android apps from places like the Amazon App Store and loads of other app stores without plugging in to a computer, get just about all the apps you want, if you must have them, right from your phone.

Posted via CB10 on Z30 STA100-2 /10.2.1.2141 on O2 UK - Activated on BES10.2.1
    Last edited by johnnyuk; 03-12-14 at 08:11 PM.
    khoanguyen2010 likes this.
    03-12-14 07:50 PM
    Bla1ze?

"Nope not letting this one run"???

I would like to hear those words right now lol

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 08:03 PM
    Ryan, can you tell me why you keep buying torch (7) even though it is no good? Where you brought them?
    i know how to use it, it can take punishment and their cheap. 75 to 90 days is about the lifespan of my phones. I thought when i went from 9800 to 9810 it would get better, i was wrong. the only savior for it was other browser apps.
    03-12-14 08:19 PM
    Thanks for playing OP, you lost.
    pengy76, SirJes, johnnyuk and 4 others like this.
    03-12-14 08:26 PM
35 12