I think that Playbooks owners were abandoned by BB0
    If BB lurk in this forum, they should know better than a abandon a bunch of loony bins who own playbooks. Turning this forum into a first wives club is not a good option either. Playbook not getting BB10 update?-2.color_galloping-knights.jpg
    05-19-13 06:11 PM
    bb does not read these forums. maybe an employee here and there do, but not for official research. never been any evidence. just statements saying they are read and asking for your trust. if a issue or suggestion was gathered in the forums by bb, then some kind of thanks should be in order. that doesn't happen that I have heard of

Sent from an ATM
    05-19-13 07:32 PM
    My 9900 and Playbook combo still work just fine for me. What they _don't_ do is encourage me to upgrade to BB10. the BB10 Bridge is still feeble [last I heard], so why should I upgrade just for the bells and whistles of BB10? I use my Playbook frequently but it's getting a little long in the tooth...if Blackberry doesn't move forward with it in some respect, they will fall behind and this Playbook owner will start to look elsewhere. _I_ want a tablet...a good tablet...but if Blackberry is getting out of that market, it's a sign that they don't want me as a customer.
    05-20-13 09:41 AM
    I feel your pain, and doesn't look like we're getting any more updates, including BB10.

We've been had peeps.

The last few OS2 updates have not addressed any of the core issues people have been raising here for years now. This includes updates to native apps(especially ones built with AIR) that still have issues, for example YouTube, Web browser, messages, video, pictured, file manager, etc,etc. Browser especially. I still have the world record of clicking on an <a> link 18 times before being redirected by the browser. All my friends also have reported this issue and it's been around for 2 years now!!!

It has been a love hate relationship with this device out of the gate, but i am finished giving blackberry any more chances or the benefit of the doubt. 2 years is enough and at the end of the day their ish DOESNT WORK..... Or if it does "work", it is extremely unreliable. It's still blows my mind that the technical managers gave their stamp of approval to release such fing shietty PB software to the public and it scares me that these individuals are still employed at BB.

So I will continue to use my PB as a toy knowing that no future updates to make this ever aging device productive, are in the pipeline. If BB10 comes, I'll stand corrected.
    05-20-13 10:25 AM
    I don't understand the argumentation about 'tablets have no future...bla bla bla' according to BB CEO. You can't compare a smartphone (phablet) with a 7''+ device. These are two completly different products. I don't understand why there shouldn't be any tablets in the next future anymore. -Possibly, TH did never take the time to explore PB (iPad, Andorid tablet...) Possibly, this is also confirming that TH was generously announcing to bring OS10 to PB w/o thinking (or talking back to BB tech team). Poor management....
    all confirmed...
    06-28-13 10:44 AM
    Not surprising, the tablets dead, why would they bother putting a new OS on it wasting money on a product they're no longer making.
    06-28-13 10:47 AM
    Selling my pb 32gb lte model and my z10

PM me

Posted via CB10
    06-28-13 10:47 AM
    Not good news for the people (probably some of the most loyal customers) who bought a 2 years old tablet based on the promise of getting OS10 in the futures. And also how can you sell more then 100000 in a quarter when the product can only by found in the underground.

Posted via CB10
    Dr_Acula likes this.
    06-28-13 12:27 PM
108 ... 345