I go to Autoblog - We Obsessively Cover the Auto Industry quite often and my playbook does not display the images on the posts of that site. Is there anything I can do to make it work?
    I'm running 1.08.6067.

Any help would be appreciated.

John.
    12-30-11 12:26 PM
    if you click on where the image is supposed to be, it will load the article and the images will show up.
    Last edited by Fubaz; 12-30-11 at 12:36 PM.
    12-30-11 12:30 PM
    right. but that loads the article in the window i was looking at. so i'd have to click the back button to go back to the main page. thats not very convenient.

so is there a setting or something i can change or is it just that website is not going to load the images?
    12-30-11 03:55 PM
    Check to see if you have everything on in the content section of the browser settings. I see all the images.
    12-30-11 04:18 PM
    yes all 3 settings are on. it only seems to be that site that is not displaying the images.
    12-30-11 04:27 PM
    If that is a site where you have settings/options you might check there. Just like on CB you have options to load or not load the images. Your situation sounds a little different though. Make sure javascript is enabled as well.
    12-30-11 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD