The title says it all. My PlayBook rarely ever begins to charge with my charging pod. My pod has 3 connectors in it but one seems to be recessed. Does anyone else has a connection on their pod that looks like this or all three connectors "exposed?" The recessed one is the one of the far right when at the pod from the front.

Thanks
    Last edited by pneumasax; 01-12-13 at 12:21 PM. Reason: typo
    01-12-13 12:20 PM
    It is a known issue with both types of Rapid charging unit. Some folks have fixed it somewhat by pressing it in/out with a toothpick or spraying it with one of those electrical contact cleaners. Can you return it to where you purchased it? Mine is the Travel version and here's an image:
    Attached Thumbnails PlayBook not charging with charging pod-rapidcharger-low-pin.jpg  
    01-12-13 12:59 PM
    Turn charging stand over, give it a couple of sharp taps, turn upside right, blow out dust and try it again. This works for mine whenever it decides not to work proplerly.
    01-12-13 02:40 PM
    Thanks. I got it from Crackberry Shop sometime last year so I doubt if I can return it now.
    01-12-13 06:12 PM
    when you place the PB into the craddle, lightly tilt the top of the PB to the front, and return it back
    try several times, this should do it
    after a couple of week it will loosen the pin

i had the same problem
    01-12-13 10:58 PM
    I had a charging problem as well for awhile. my solution is to place the pb into the cradle, slide it side to side in it until the ligtning bolt appears and the backlight comes on full force. works everytime for me
    01-12-13 11:16 PM