Still using my playbook daily and loving it. Recently went on a trip to hawaii from canada . While there i got an os update which i installed problem is now when i open my calendar which is synced with my outlook on my iphone ,home computer all i get is the green arrow going around but it stalls and never opens. I still get the calendar updates in the top left corner . Is there a way to reload the the os update again and where would i get it from.
    Thanks guys.
    03-14-14 10:06 AM
    03-15-14 05:27 PM
    Has this problem been resolved?
    03-17-14 08:57 AM
    No . The link above does not work i cant seem to find anywhere i can download a copy of the latest software to try reloading it. attached is a image of what i get when i try to open my calendar
    Playbook Native Calendar is Stuck-img_00000555.png
    03-17-14 01:38 PM
    No . The link above does not work i cant seem to find anywhere i can download a copy of the latest software to try reloading it. attached is a image of what i get when i try to open my calendar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000555.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	255861
    You can do a security wipe of the device under the settings menu, security tab. This will wipe the device and it will set up automatically and reload the OS. You will loose all data and apps but if you use the same BBID you can get all your apps back in appworld for free. Anything sideloaded will need to be sideloaded again.

You can drag and drop any data files you want save via usb or wireless to a pc. I would not recommend doing a backup as this will just load back onto the device what you have now.
    03-17-14 02:36 PM
    You might also try deleting your account that the calendar is sync'd with, rebooting and adding it back if this is the only app you are having issue with.
    03-17-14 02:44 PM