HI All,

for awhile now I have been looking for a music player for my Playbook (having it on the Z10 would also be nice) that simply acts like a jukebox or has a Party mode feature. Am I missing it?

Basically I want the player to use it's intelligence / experience to queue up songs for me similar to what is available in Think-4-U or genius, but I also want the ability to "surf" through my music library and add songs to the queue. Then I want to be able to go to a screen and see what is playing as well as what is coming up and I want the ability to drag and drop songs to change the order.

Isn't this relatively easy functionality to program? Isn't this something that pretty much everybody would appreciate having?

Thanks

Twis
    08-23-13 03:15 PM

I also want the ability to "surf" through my music library and add songs to the queue. Then I want to be able to go to a screen and see what is playing as well as what is coming up
    You want a lot, don't you? What you're asking for in what I have quoted can be done, though, using the integrated media player of ES File Explorer, which need to be sideloaded. You can create a playlist within ES's media player, then you can use ES to browse your music library to add songs to the end of the queue, then go back to the player to see what's playing and what's coming up. In addition, you're playlists are not limited to music stored on your PB, but can include tunes that are stored in the Cloud or songs streamed over LAN and located on your PC. As far as changing the order of songs- no, this can't be done using ES. You can only add songs to the end of the queue or delete songs from the queue.
    08-23-13 04:17 PM