How many times does the randomness of wifi reception, router standards, and router compatibility have to be spread across a ton of posts...

There are cases for any device where some person with some configuration suddenly has a crapload of reception problems with a new device and "none of their other devices" show it....
    09-15-11 08:05 PM
    Wifi is perfect here.
    When I don't have Wifi, Bluetooth tether to my Nokia is perfect.
    09-15-11 08:25 PM
    speak for yourselves - the vast silent majority have no such problems!
    majority ????????????????????????????????????
    09-16-11 07:11 AM
    majority ????????????????????????????????????
    Yes - majority! You have to realize that when you have a problem, you are more likely to post on here seeking a solution, giving the impression that everyone has problems. Don't get me wrong - this is the right thing to do, and I hope everyone gets them resolved. The PB experience is fantastic without these problems to detract from it - even before 2.0 - as long as people know what they are buying, do their research and not base their purchase on hype or promises.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    09-16-11 09:25 AM
    I don't know why people are shocked when they suddenly have Wifi issues. Go to any forum for any device with Wifi ability and you will find a small handful of people with Wifi issues that no other device has. Wifi is just flaky.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-11 12:57 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD