just follow the link works really well
    MLB.com: Media Player

once you log in your good to go and it add it to bookmarks tabs and keeps you logged in as well!!!

MLB WORKS WITH PLAYBOOK
    04-28-11 07:57 AM
    worked perfect thanks
    Last edited by getnladeinc; 04-28-11 at 10:30 AM.
    clemmiez likes this.
    04-28-11 10:16 AM
    Could someone please type that out so I can read it please.
    04-28-11 05:06 PM
    Its just a screenshot of the media player showing a MLB game. I believe the link is mlb.com/tv
    04-28-11 06:06 PM
    How long ha it been working? I tried it a day or two after I bought and it said device not supported so I wonder if they fixed it

GO ANGELS!!!!
    04-28-11 06:07 PM
    How long ha it been working? I tried it a day or two after I bought and it said device not supported so I wonder if they fixed it

GO ANGELS!!!!
    I'm not sure about the members streaming but they started popping the live look-in stream on me a few days ago. Funny thing was the scoreboard was in a tab i wasn't using and the player still popped up and started streaming. I was trying to figure out where the sound was coming from as multitasking in tabs doesn't work for radio streams.
    04-28-11 06:39 PM
    Not free.
    FYU: either $120 or $90 per season (option based)
    04-28-11 07:28 PM

GO ANGELS!!!!
    Maybe because you're an Angels fan.

j/k
    04-28-11 07:34 PM
    Very smart. You just copied the address from the viewer on a real computer.

I think this link works a bit better:

MLB.com: Media Player
    04-28-11 08:28 PM
    whats the difference between the like you provided ^?
    oh... and does anyone else have the audio ahead of the video?
    04-28-11 09:05 PM
    I got very excited when I saw this and immediately signed up for MLB.TV.

It works but, the audio was ahead of the video and it buffered too much for my liking. I don't think this had anything to do with the Playbook. It was either my DSL connection which is currently AT&T 3.0mb and when I tested it I was only getting about 1mb. or with MLB. I'm thinking of getting rid of AT&T and going to Comcast where I can get 8mb.

Here are a few screen shots from last nights Yankees game.
    otherguy41 likes this.
    04-29-11 12:04 PM
    whats the difference between the like you provided ^?
    oh... and does anyone else have the audio ahead of the video?
    My link starts you off at a friendly Red Sox game. The OP starts you off at an evil Yankees game.

Unfortunately, to make this work, you have to start within the player itself - not at the schedule of today's games. You can navigate to the list of today's games from within the player.

Yes. I had about a 5 second delay on the video. At one point I was able to eliminate it by switching from one game to another, but then it came back and I couldn't get rid of it.

One problem we might have is that there is no NexDef plugin for the PB. (and I wouldnt expect one.)

The MLB.tv service is horribly buggy on most devices. I'm not surprised it has sync problems on the PB. Of course, that doesn't make it acceptable - especially for a $120+ per season service.
    04-29-11 12:09 PM
    When watching live, does anyone else get an exclamation if they let the game go to commercial break? when this happens i need to reload and go back to select a game from today's games. The only work around is to jump to another game.
    06-29-11 09:50 PM
    A little off subject but facebook games are working since last update as well.
    06-29-11 11:00 PM
    you folks are my hero's! I got my PlayBook at launch date and searched the forums on MLBTV and did not see it until tonight and it works.....
    mgm1979 likes this.
    06-29-11 11:02 PM
    You can also use the PlayOn website, BUT that requires an extra fee also. HOWEVER, it also gives you MANY stuff too, for example Hulu & Netflix.
    02-29-12 02:38 PM
    I knownthis is an old thread but it's the only one I found to do with this. I see you guys saying to copy a desktop computer website to watch a game but how do I do that. Every game literally fire up my computer to get it? I've tried the links uve pasted but they just go to 3rd base and just stays there loading. Thanks.
    03-08-12 04:35 PM
    I have discovered that if you download the origami browser from the blackberry world app site that you can log into your mlbtv account just like a regular computer. I don't know if anyone out there knew that but I thought I would pass on my discovery to all the mlbtv fans that have a bllackberry.
    09-11-13 11:05 PM
    This game is from April 11, 2011. Why would I want to watch that game. I would suggest getting a browser like Origami from blackberry world app store and the going to the mlbtv.com website and watch the game that you like just as if you were using your computer desktop or laptop.
    beercan640 likes this.
    09-12-13 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD