Am I doing something wrong, or is Playbook no longer available at Shopblackberry? Maybe RIM got fed up with Globalware Solutions as their storefront seller with the pre-Xmas sale fiasco, and pulled the plug in selling their tablets.
    Willard814 likes this.
    12-17-11 11:00 AM
    I dont see it either... but globalware runs the whole site, so i dont see why they would pull 1 product.
    12-17-11 11:57 AM
    Maybe the CAD/USD1.7M theft of BlackBerry PlayBooks has something to do with it? With Research In Motion you never can tell what is going on until long after the incident.
    12-17-11 12:31 PM
    Am I doing something wrong, or is Playbook no longer available at Shopblackberry? Maybe RIM got fed up with Globalware Solutions as their storefront seller with the pre-Xmas sale fiasco, and pulled the plug in selling their tablets.
    I certainly hope so! The whole operation is questionable and totally unreliable! RIM should get rid if Globalware as soon as possible.
    12-17-11 02:11 PM
    Blame RIM not the messenger. Globalware is RIM's agent and takes its orders when it comes to pricing policies, etc. RIM would get rid of Globalware quickly if it failed to perform; but, here, it performed exactly as ordered.
    12-17-11 04:01 PM
    Maybe RIM has stopped production and won't send more?
    12-17-11 05:09 PM
    I see the Playbook is still not back on ShopBlackberry, so it must be more than a mistake. Interesting. I wonder if a decision has been made to pull the plug on the Playbook...
    12-18-11 12:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD