How do you find the internal storage capacity? sadly we can't get the 16GB model here in the UK so I was thinking of either adding a USB stick to the back or connecting an external hard drive.

If I do get one it will be hard wired to my home network
    04-02-14 03:40 AM
    I'm a canadian ouya owner. it may take a little longer but this looks interesting http://venturebeat.com/2014/04/02/li...c-media-event/ . Dont get me wrong, I love my ouya and have had great service from them (replaced fubard controller) but if I had to bet who will be standing longer I would bet on Amazon. People will be getting theirs tomorrow so wait and read the reviews
    Last edited by wired cleric; 04-02-14 at 06:37 PM.
    codiak likes this.
    04-02-14 06:21 PM
    I'm a canadian ouya owner. it may take a little longer but this looks interesting Fire TV: Amazon gets into the set-top box fray with a powerful media and gaming box | VentureBeat | Gadgets | by Devindra Hardawar . Dont get me wrong, I love my ouya and have had great service from them (replaced fubard controller) but if I had to bet who will be standing longer I would bet on Amazon. People will be getting theirs tomorrow so wait and read the reviews
    That looks interesting but it wont be here in the UK all that soon, I remember how long it took for us to eventually get the Kindle Fire tablet.

No Amazon Fire TV for the UK yet : Tech Digest

So I will just press on with the OUYA then if the Fire TV is appealing I can always sell it on to fund that instead
    04-03-14 05:19 AM
28 12