thanks alot dsquared2, anyone else have any comments
    03-23-11 05:54 PM
    that was always my question - where a tablet fits into everybodys lives? well my hp laptop is not that bad but ive always like the mbp, im a student in college , if this was u what would u do?
    If it were me and I didn't have either one, I think I'd go for the MBP, just because of the full computer experience. As powerful as th PB is for a tablet, it can never fully replace a desktop or laptop. I mean, I don't think I'd want to research a paper - let alone write one - on a tablet of any size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-11 05:54 PM
    see also in view, i could get a mbp which is 1199 for free, and if i still rly want the pb then i could by that myself for half the price of the mbp, but i know i prob wont let myself waste money on it
    03-23-11 06:02 PM
    the playbook with not replace a good laptop...if you have no laptop or PC you will need one. get the MBP
    mulleralan likes this.
    03-23-11 06:11 PM
    the playbook with not replace a good laptop...if you have no laptop or PC you will need one. get the MBP
    thanks but i didnt understand , if i have a pc right now u still thik i should get the mbp?
    03-23-11 06:18 PM
    Is it a desktop PC or a laptop? If it's a desktop, get the MBP. I'm one of the lucky ones, I have a Windows-based triple-core desktop PC, and a MacBook (not Pro). Unless you're a media student, I would highly recommend a Windows laptop. Tbh, MacBooks are suited to the media people such as myself... I'm getting the PB to complete the set. 19"WS/17"Norm (dual-screen) + 13"WS + 7"WS + 2.7"WS = EPIC!
    03-23-11 07:10 PM
    I'm so surprised no one has said this yet. But PlayBook + Lenovo Thinkpad!

Thinkpads are the 'BlackBerrys' of the laptop world... well its more the other way around but Thinkpads are gracefully ugly (kinda like bbs) yet very very very reliable. I love my thinkpad .. if you want to fit ur budget get a Lenovo Thinkpad x120e... =)
    03-24-11 08:24 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD