Hello,
    I would like to synchronize the content of my iCal & Address book, with the playbook.
    I've upgraded Blackberry desktop software and the playbook to OS2.
    Even then, I can only upload the media files.
    I don't have the SYNC option when to playbook is connected.
    I only get it when I connect my blackberry phone.

If someone could shed some light,
    Any help will be appreciated
    02-26-12 01:17 PM
    It is possible I may be wrong as i have not messed with my mac in a long while. As i remember your addressbook and Ical is synced in your iDisk. Unless Apple releases a license to RIM to sync your iDisk, I don't think this would be possible now. I succesfully got my Mac mail working on the Playbook but not contacts and ical.
    02-26-12 01:28 PM
    I got iCal working on my PlayBook, but I set my default calendar as my school gmail account.

Now when I make an event on iCal, it is already using the school gmail and it gets automatically synced with PlayBook via GoogleSync.
    Willard814 likes this.
    02-26-12 01:33 PM
    Ok is there a simple way to do this? (USB cable)
    I think it's a basic requirement, to sync contacts & calendar.
    If not, my tablet is for sale!
    02-26-12 07:19 PM
    Ok is there a simple way to do this? (USB cable)
    I think it's a basic requirement, to sync contacts & calendar.
    If not, my tablet is for sale!
    Yes.

Plug in PlayBook via USDB and using BB Desktop Manager, select the iCal calendar, and the Contacts from your Mac and press SYNC.

Done.
    02-26-12 09:29 PM
    @Keanon
    I have the same problem of digifant. Impossible to see Address Book or iCal to select them within th BB desktop Manager 2.3. Are you using 2.2 version ?
    02-27-12 04:59 AM
    Plug in PlayBook via [USB] and using BB Desktop Manager, select the iCal calendar, and the Contacts from your Mac and press SYNC.
    Woah, did you actually accomplish this? Is this what PC users are missing because the latest version of BB Desktop Manager for Windows was pulled? Like the previous poster, I would like to know what version of the Desktop Manager you used, and also, what version is your Mac running? Thank you.
    02-27-12 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD