Ive had my playbook since it was released and havent missed a day of use . I think its an amazing device and am looking forward to watch it grow in to something even better. It is going to be the best most option packed tablet on the market if its not already.

Haters are negative lovers are positive.
    rsxsniper, biff101 and walnuts1024 like this.
    08-25-11 06:58 AM
    I love this little marvel too as I loved IBM's PC 30 years ago !!!
    08-25-11 07:31 AM
    Playbook is the best tablet in my opinion, we just saw what it could do with games like Dead Space and NFS, But I feel RIM is taking it easy on getting cool apps. I dont need 10000 useless apps, I'll be happy if they get skype or the android app player.
    08-25-11 07:54 AM
    I just read a an article on the google finance rimm stock page.

It basically speculates Android apps running on bb phones. I really believe this as we know we are getting the player on QNX so there is no reason we can't on QNX phones.

I do believe in RIM and its good seeing the Playbook evolve after buying in April and initially thinking it was a bad choice.
    08-25-11 10:03 AM
    I'm growing fonder by the day. I was disappointed after the initial release, but RIM is digging themselves out of a hole pretty well. I came close to selling this off a long time ago but decided to give RIM some time and see what they do with it. I'm glad I did!
    08-25-11 10:06 AM
    I'm growing fonder by the day. I was disappointed after the initial release, but RIM is digging themselves out of a hole pretty well. I came close to selling this off a long time ago but decided to give RIM some time and see what they do with it. I'm glad I did!
    Just another reason for owners to get a screen protector. Makes it easier to wipe off the lip prints from everyone kissing their playbooks.
    LewLew23 likes this.
    08-25-11 10:35 AM
    Playbook is the best tablet in my opinion, we just saw what it could do with games like Dead Space and NFS, But I feel RIM is taking it easy on getting cool apps. I dont need 10000 useless apps, I'll be happy if they get skype or the android app player.
    Yes, i saw it too: it's the article from Bloomberg:
    BlackBerrys Said to Get Android Apps as RIM Seeks Sales Boost - Bloomberg

Would be cool if true.
    08-25-11 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD