hi there,

i have a logitech wireless speaker adapter but i cant pair it with my Palybook... PB does recognize it and says pairing completed but then shows no active connection...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    10-08-11 01:29 PM
    The playbook does not support a2dp yet. It's the bluetooth function that allows music to stream wireless. Hopefully 2.0 will add that functionality.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-08-11 01:35 PM
    The playbook does not support a2dp yet. It's the bluetooth function that allows music to stream wireless. Hopefully 2.0 will add that functionality.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    cant believe that... Thanks for fast reply
    10-08-11 01:41 PM
    cant believe that... Thanks for fast reply
    I can - but only because we have been waiting and waiting and waiting. Oh, and replying to questions like your because we have been waiting and waiting... you get the idea.

One can hope that it will come soon.
    10-08-11 02:14 PM
    hi there,

i have a Wireless Speaker adapter but i cant pair it with my Palybook... PB does recognize it and says pairing completed but then shows no active connection...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    How much did you brought it for?
    01-17-12 03:49 AM
    I paid $30 each. I bought two. One for me and one as a gift. They work really well. I can't wait until I can stream music from my Playbook to my stereo! I use my phone now.

Monoprice has a cheaper model ($20): For only $16.52 each when QTY 50+ purchased - BlueTooth Music Receiver | BlueTooth Music Receiver

I have not tried that one.
    01-17-12 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD