I was beginning to think we wouldn�t see the Playbook Keyboard in the UK before the summer but I just received one this morning! Now I just need to get home & try it with remote desktop.

I searched for the part number ACC-41616-001. LambaTek and More Computers Sheffield have 1 or 2 in... Also been a couple on eBay. Won't last long. I got mine from More on a next day delivery so I can take it to London this weekend when I go to see the Queen! (from a distance!!)
    06-01-12 06:05 AM
    Congrats. My dad loves his
    06-01-12 06:30 AM
    I was beginning to think we wouldn’t see the Playbook Keyboard in the UK before the summer but I just received one this morning! Now I just need to get home & try it with remote desktop.

I searched for the part number ACC-41616-001. LambaTek and More Computers Sheffield have 1 or 2 in... Also been a couple on eBay. Won't last long. I got mine from More on a next day delivery so I can take it to London this weekend when I go to see the Queen! (from a distance!!)
    say hello for the Queen for me, good to know she is still around
    she must love her Ipod / or Ipad Michelle Obama brought her as a gift when visiting

06-01-12 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD