Can none recommend a quality keyword for the PlayBook that is "not" the official PlayBook Keyboard; it's a little to small for my hands.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 09:14 PM
    Pardon the grammatical errors my spell check it too good at times.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 09:15 PM
    Can none recommend a quality keyword for the PlayBook that is "not" the official PlayBook Keyboard; it's a little to small for my hands.

Posted via CB10
    Do you want a keyboard which is easily portable or do intend to use it mostly at home? Do you want to do mostly word inputs or are you planning to do a lot of spreadsheet work? If you can visit a store will they let you try out keyboards?

Microsoft ( wedge) and Logitech (model 810) are possibilties and you can check out reviews on Amazon USA I guess. You don't say where you are and whar stores are available to you.

Don't have either and am using an HP Bluetooth Keyboard which went with my HP TouchPad. It works OK for typing but some of the Playbook functions are not supported so you have to do those on the PB. Having a Bluetooth mouse and the HDMI coupled to a big display is helpful to me.

I might buy another keyboard if I thought there would be an improvement so I also am interested in the subject.
    02-07-14 10:13 PM
    I mostly need it for work. Spreadsheets yes word documents..email etc. I'm thinking of getting a surface as I've played with a friends and loved it. However I also enjoy my pb; if I could find a keyboard I would use it instead of buying a new tablet.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 11:32 PM
    I mostly need it for work. Spreadsheets yes word documents..email etc. I'm thinking of getting a surface as I've played with a friends and loved it. However I also enjoy my pb; if I could find a keyboard I would use it instead of buying a new tablet.

Posted via CB10
    You are talking about a surface tablet. The surface pro is much more capable than the PB in spread sheet and documents work. Docs to Go on the PB is a marginal app with spreadsheets and documents. You may be able to do work in the cloud. Picsel does not work with my Bluetooth keyboard. Some have talked of sideloading Kingsbury office. Either the Surface RT or the Surface Pro are stronger for Office work than the PB.

You can get a keyboard which will work for the PB.
    02-07-14 11:44 PM
    I bought a thinkpad tablet 2 for the handwriting, and bought the matching keyboard. It pairs
    with 3 devices, so I tried it and it works great with my playbook. The keys are great to type on, and the
    optical trackpoint works great for cursor/pointer control at the same time. No mouse necessary.
    02-07-14 11:52 PM
    You can check out the bluetooth keyboards on amazon or ebay and check them out. Since its using bluetooth to connect, im sure all of the keyboards can connect and work great with the Playbook. So chose a nice big keyboard for your liking.
    02-08-14 01:21 AM