Just got myself a new Playbook yesterday and I have to say it works fantastic! I bought it for college to make notes and such but it seems I will use it more then I thought! But now to the point. I searched the internet for the official Blackberry Mini Keyboard but it is out of stock everywhere. I can't order it from the Blackberry US store because I live in Holland. Can anyone tell me when new keyboard arrive and were I can import them?
    07-04-12 07:54 AM
    They are well sought after. If Crackberry ships there for extra $$$ buy one here

I am unsure if they (CB) have them in stock though. If not, a UK online store. I'll have a search and get back to you.

Seems Amazon uk have sold out and I see one new bb pb keyboard on Ebay uk at the moment for 72 !
    Last edited by Ben1232; 07-04-12 at 09:33 AM.
    07-04-12 09:24 AM
    Any friends/relatives in the US who could order and trans-ship it to your. They are backordered almost everywhere. Rim apparently did not anticipate the demand.
    07-04-12 09:31 AM
    They are well sought after. If Crackberry ships there for extra $$$ buy one here

I am unsure if they (CB) have them in stock though. If not, a UK online store. I'll have a search and get back to you.

Seems Amazon uk have sold out and I see one new bb pb keyboard on Ebay uk at the moment for 72 !
    Well it would be nice to have a few adresses to buy one in the future
    07-04-12 10:05 AM
    Well it would be nice to have a few adresses to buy one in the future
    Addresses ?

Amazon.co.uk

Ebay.co.uk
    07-04-12 10:15 AM
    Any friends/relatives in the US who could order and trans-ship it to your. They are backordered almost everywhere. Rim apparently did not anticipate the demand.
    Well I don't have there any friends. I called an online store in the Netherlands about the case and they said RIM should deliver new ones in june. Does anyone know if RIM will make some new ones..
    07-04-12 11:13 AM
    Mine was backordered here on Crackberry from April till June. Rim must have gone with a very smaller manufacturer or did not want to over-order and limited their purchasing.
    07-04-12 12:52 PM
    Can't blame them on not anticipating the demand. Seems like a very hard thing to do nowadays for Blackberry! They will be hard to find but eventually, they will be available. Im typing with one right now. If you have a BB smartphone at least you can use that as an alternative in the meanwhile.
    07-04-12 02:38 PM
    Be patient - just got one today at a The Source in Victoria. Well worth waiting for and searching for.
    07-05-12 01:21 AM
    Be patient - just got one today at a The Source in Victoria. Well worth waiting for and searching for.
    yeah I got mine from the source too.. They're readily available there but that's about it. The source is only available in Canada so it puts the op in a bad spot.
    07-05-12 09:13 AM
    Just got myself a new Playbook yesterday and I have to say it works fantastic! I bought it for college to make notes and such but it seems I will use it more then I thought!

What do you use to take notes? Just curious.
    07-05-12 09:25 AM
    What do you use to take notes? Just curious.
    I use Office to go. Works great for me
    07-09-12 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD