View Poll Results: Do you use the Keypress Popup on your PlayBook?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

43 81.13%
  • Sometimes

0 0%
  • I used to but now that I know I wont :P

4 7.55%
  • No

6 11.32%
    Hi PlayBook owners, just wondering if you use the Keypress Popup for the virtual keyboard or take it off.

For those who don't know, you can enable/disable the feature in Settings > Keyboard and then check/uncheck the box.

Personally I don't like the Popup for the keyboard, it distracts me and I tend to mistype.
    hubermania likes this.
    12-09-11 09:08 PM
    YEAH! I get to know where I actually clicked and I don't have to hear an annoying noise each time to know.

Seriously though, Blackberry keyboard forever.
    12-09-11 09:24 PM
    I personally this the playbook key sucks! It always thinks im hitting the enter key and im not. I also cant stand the poopup letters to show which key your hitting.

I will have to keey trying I guess, I got a IPAD for christmas from work and that keyboard is awsome. But that is on a 10" screen so you can have bigger keys.
    02-04-12 09:36 PM
    I personally this the playbook key sucks! It always thinks im hitting the enter key and im not. I also cant stand the poopup letters to show which key your hitting.

I will have to keey trying I guess, I got a IPAD for christmas from work and that keyboard is awsome. But that is on a 10" screen so you can have bigger keys.

??? Really? OH god... :face-palm:
    02-04-12 09:41 PM
    See I don't mind it since all my android phones had that enabled from the start and I never took it off. So it feels natural to me on the playbook.
    02-04-12 11:08 PM
    I prefer it on
    02-05-12 12:20 AM
    Yes, I've used it from day one (May). I like it
    02-05-12 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD