Hello,

I have a problem playing embedded videos on certain siteon on BB PlayBook. I have the latest Os 2.0.1.358 but the problem was before updating. I use to play videos on a website: Vplay / Videoclipuri HD Online on my PlayBook, but for a few days it doesn't work, and the video is not shown on the webpage (see the picture). I tried everything from this post http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...videos-705328/ but I can't still play any videos. Please try yourselves the website and tell me if it works and what should I do. For registered users (it is free to register) it also has a HTML5 video player, but still the same player. I disabled and re-enabled Java, Pictures and Flash but still nothing! I cleared the cache and so on, no changes. The interesting part is that youtube.com is still working.
    Please help!
    Thank you.
    05-22-12 10:22 AM
    vplay.ro never worked for me from what I remember...It only worked via the SimpleBrowser (Free and Plus version)
    05-22-12 10:53 AM
    vplay.ro never worked for me from what I remember...It only worked via the SimpleBrowser (Free and Plus version)
    It did work for me until last week.
    05-22-12 10:59 AM
    I finally find out the problem, it seems that the website it isn't working if the "Private browsing" is enabled. Thank you for your help.
    05-23-12 03:38 AM
    Mine is similar but different. I have embedded YT not working on some websites when tethered to by 9800 but when on wifi everything works. I just got this used 64GB Playbook and have a fresh current OS installed. Obviously my 9800 can't do hotspot so I am not sure what to look at to fix this situation.
    10-11-12 03:39 PM
    Mine is similar but different. I have embedded YT not working on some websites when tethered to by 9800 but when on wifi everything works. I just got this used 64GB Playbook and have a fresh current OS installed. Obviously my 9800 can't do hotspot so I am not sure what to look at to fix this situation.
    When you're tethered, the data connection may be going through BlackBerry's servers in another country where the videos are not available or allowed.
    10-11-12 04:47 PM
    I own the videos on my youtube account and I am in Canada and I did think of that but it isn't the case. Now that you brought this up, I went to the same website on my 9800 and the same issue occures. I guess it is the phone connection and nothing to do with the playbook. Thanks for the direction, now I have a better idea of where to look.
    10-12-12 08:48 AM
    I own the videos on my youtube account and I am in Canada and I did think of that but it isn't the case. Now that you brought this up, I went to the same website on my 9800 and the same issue occures. I guess it is the phone connection and nothing to do with the playbook. Thanks for the direction, now I have a better idea of where to look.
    Youtube may sense you are on a mobile and if a mobile compatible version of the video is not available, it shows nothing.
    10-12-12 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD