I have it and I love it. My only problem with it is that the buttons on top of the tablet are almost impossible to press, the power button is already extremely difficult to press. But over all, I really love it.
    10-26-11 02:52 PM
    I got mine like 3 weeks ago from Staples, Orlando, FL for 42.99$ only.
    It rocks it really made the PlayBook camera more usable now
    10-26-11 03:11 PM
    Love the look and protection my Journal case provides but agree it's not that functional. It also makes the PlayBook appear bigger than it actually is.

FWIW I have no problem with the power or volume buttons. Yes you can fold the cover all the way around like a paperback and use it in portrait orientation. I read eBooks like this but don't think the case will last long doing it!

If I were to by another case I'd still get the Journal for the reasons dosto wrote.

-- Robert.
    10-26-11 04:20 PM
    I have the "Targus Truss Case" for PB, purchased at Staples. It’s a black journal case with a black elastic band to keep it closed, and is a multi-position stand, all of leather with soft brushed cloth interior. The ports are not accessible when closed, so to charge it, one leaves the case open (unless you fit the PB upside down in case). The Truss case has a "pen slot" in the spine, and is thicker than the BB Journal case, but I think the Truss is a good compromise for me. I plan to carefully cut a hole in the spine to allow for closed charging. Wonder if heat dissipation is a concern with case closed charging, or was it merely aesthetics?
    12-05-11 04:38 PM
    The Journal case is perfect for me, and an even better value at $19.95 from Staples' web store. In a word or two, sophisticated, elegant, and understated; and real leather to boot with superb protection. Need to charge the PB, just open it, sheesh.
    12-05-11 04:47 PM
    The Journal case is perfect for me, and an even better value at $19.95 from Staples' web store. In a word or two, sophisticated, elegant, and understated; and real leather to boot with superb protection. Need to charge the PB, just open it, sheesh.
    Well put, I feel exactly the same. Couldn't have said it better.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    12-05-11 04:54 PM
    Well put, I feel exactly the same. Couldn't have said it better.
    You are clearly a person of impeccable taste.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    12-05-11 07:15 PM
    I have the journal case as well. It was tough to get the power button to switch but its getting easier the more the plastic softens up or it could be i am pushing down harder than normal
    12-05-11 10:41 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD