I am researching different insurance options for the playbook that will cover all types of accidents including loss and theft. Since Verizon isn't yet selling the playbook I am considering a third party insurer. Has anyone used the Worth Ave Group or Safeware?? Or does anyone have any leads on a good way to insure the device??
    04-22-11 05:01 PM
    I don't now about insurance, but I got a 3yr warranty through squaretrade.com to cover ADH ( accidental damage handling ) and on special for $99.00 for 64GB PB.
    04-22-11 05:03 PM
    I don't now about insurance, but I got a 3yr warranty through squaretrade.com to cover ADH ( accidental damage handling ) and on special for $99.00 for 64GB PB.
    Thanks for the info. I think I am going to do this too. I bought the 64 GB Playbook.

However, I went to that site squaretrade.com but I don't see any special pricing for the the playbook for $99 for 3 years. Where is the link for it?

And by the way....how does it work? At 2.5 year, if you accidentally break it, how do they compensate you? Do they give you back the full price that you bought for it?
    04-22-11 05:15 PM
    Guys most home owners insurance or renters insurance covers your tablet and or laptop even if you drop it off a bridge away from home. Check your insurance.
    04-22-11 05:38 PM
    How did you get this for only $99? I have a 64GB Playbook as well and it is saying $99 for the insurance and $50 extra for the ADH.
    04-22-11 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD