After reading this thread you can either call me a deranged BlackBerry lunatic, obsessed or just plain dumb. Take what you want from this but just remember this is my own opinion. This thread also apply's to BlackBerry smartphones. As i read crackberry constantly naturally i am in love with the BlackBerry platform and all it has to offer. I push BlackBerry's like crazy at work. Unfortunately I don't have a PB display at my store but always keep mine handy to show clients. One thing that really bothers me is stores that STILL have the original OS and or the ones that have a completely drained battery while the Xoom or Ipad sitting fully charged next to it running up to date software. We are not RIM and we obviously don't have the power that they do but we can change things slowly. Everytime I see a PB that isn't up to date or dead i go up to the Rep and kindly ask him to keep regular maintenance and keep the PlayBook plugged in. It truly disappoints me that customers don't even get to make a proper choice between Tablets. I'm sure if the PB was functioning fully than RIM would definatly sell more PlayBooks. Take time to speak to the rep and pretend to come from RIM. They will fix it in a second

just my 2cents
    07-26-11 07:34 PM
    I think there's a whole other thread about this.
    07-26-11 07:38 PM
    You, sir, are a deranged BlackBerry lunatic.
    07-26-11 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD