I will sell my playbook.... when the lte playbooks come out!!!!!

And maybe not even then. Wife owns an ipad. I see on a daily basis why this device rocks. And thats with this crappy beta OS, I CANT WAIT FOR OS2.
    Last edited by kb5zht; 01-30-12 at 12:12 PM.
    01-30-12 11:31 AM
    There is some truth to the lack of fart apps we currently get to chose from.
    01-30-12 11:36 AM
    There is some truth to the lack of fart apps we currently get to chose from.
    I am working on fixing that!
    01-30-12 11:38 AM
    ohhh you bad boy
    01-30-12 11:43 AM
    TO OP:

I thought you were going to say 'I sold it... to an iPad user'

Chaplain_Clancy likes this.
    01-30-12 12:57 PM
    Seriously? this wasn't even funny.

Especially when what you're actually doing is trying to trash the iPad...which is funny in its own right because of how successful and actually really good the iPad is (especially compared to the Playbook)

I'm sure Apple is very sad to hear what you think about their product and would switch the iPad for the Playbook any day!!

It makes the Playbook look even worse when people make these kinds of posts. It actually highlights the shortcomings of the PB when they are attempting to do the opposite with their post. Sad really.
    Pearl9100 likes this.
    01-30-12 01:28 PM
    Seriously? this wasn't even funny.

Especially when what you're actually doing is trying to trash the iPad...which is funny in its own right because of how successful and actually really good the iPad is (especially compared to the Playbook)

I'm sure Apple is very sad to hear what you think about their product and would switch the iPad for the Playbook any day!!

It makes the Playbook look even worse when people make these kinds of posts. It actually highlights the shortcomings of the PB when they are attempting to do the opposite with their post. Sad really.
    Yes, Alfred Adler has a good description of this phenomenon
    01-30-12 01:36 PM
    Yes, Alfred Adler has a good description of this phenomenon
    inferiority complex

I like it
    01-30-12 01:39 PM
    what a stupid post...
    01-30-12 01:40 PM
    Man, I was cooking a nasty reply. I got my Torch about 2 weeks ago and my PB arrived today and I am loving it. I come from Android and BB is just WAY over iOS and Android.

I was preparing a nasty Cuban insults to send ur way. LOL

Nice thread. Definitely made me laugh. Thanks!!!
    patpatiar likes this.
    01-30-12 02:09 PM
    Honestly first i thought you sold someone on playbook. but anyways, good for you 32GB is safer over 16GB
    Safer? How is it safer?
    01-30-12 02:24 PM
    i was ready to give you what for! Thanks for the scare.
    01-30-12 02:39 PM
    I thought "what a tool you must be - you can't wait a couple weeks for v2.0???!!! I'm sure there's tons of fart apps on Android!"

LOL - Nice one! R
    01-30-12 02:46 PM
    Man, I was cooking a nasty reply. I got my Torch about 2 weeks ago and my PB arrived today and I am loving it. I come from Android and BB is just WAY over iOS and Android.

I was preparing a nasty Cuban insults to send ur way. LOL

Nice thread. Definitely made me laugh. Thanks!!!
    hahah glad you made the switch to BB!
    welcome!
    01-30-12 02:51 PM
    RIM is fail i think they should just die already. i mean seriously no email no apps no nothing so i sold my 16GB playbook today. like OMG why do i have to open up a web browser and type in my information like FFS thats what i do on my PC. i am stupid i need a billion fart apps not 1 or 2 i need a BILLION. also id like to not have to use my brain and search for things i need so instead i assume the Playbook cant do it i only see one solution to buy an iPad.

PS just kidding i LOVE RIM and my Playbook i just instead purchased a 32GB since i found needed more space i just had to get into the troll troll to make some fun hehe LONG LIVE RIM!
    LOL! So what you meant to say is "I'm Sold ON it!" Funny how toys make kids feel that way!
    01-30-12 03:08 PM
    I did read the post. I saw immediately that we had several choices:
    1. Do nothing. Wait for the inevitable multiple "troll" reports to waste our time, leading to thread deletion and/or banning.
    2. Close or delete the thread and ban for premeditated provocative trolling.
    3. Edit the title to remove highly visible provocation.

If you wish I can review my decision. Please let me know, and I will select a different option
    haha fair enough thank you for making sure it wouldnt close
    01-30-12 04:48 PM
    Safer? How is it safer?
    in terms of of having more space and longevity its safer bet and by longevity in terms of being able to store alot more at once instead of switching in and out to the point of just purchasing a 2nd one instead this way i have just the one atleast thats my take on what he means
    01-30-12 04:50 PM
    how much did u sell it for? I would like to do likewise and upgrade to 64 gb
    i sold my 16GB for $175
    01-30-12 04:51 PM
    and sorry i just noticed how to do multiple quotes in one post and to all those who had a good laugh im glad its what its meant for an for the ones who were confussed i intitally had the title "playbook sucks! i sold it!!!!!" and im glad everyone had a laugh because with all the bad press going around really its pathetic there is plenty of people who love BB and i for one am very happy are there things id love improved? of course but nothing is perfect.
    01-30-12 04:54 PM
    Sell your PB on Feb 16th ... And tell the buyer to prepare for a huge update soon!
    01-30-12 04:57 PM
    Sell your PB on Feb 16th ... And tell the buyer to prepare for a huge update soon!
    ive already sold my 16GB and purchased a 32GB right away well actually i purchased the 32GB and meet up with the buyer at starbucks and sold him the 16GB one
    01-30-12 05:06 PM

That is all I have to say about this troll post.
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-30-12 05:08 PM
    Click to view quoted image

That is all I have to say about this troll post.
    i dont see how its a troll post considering im just making for a few good laughs which for the most part everyone here has had
    01-30-12 11:16 PM
    i dont see how its a troll post considering im just making for a few good laughs which for the most part everyone here has had
    Not everyone will see your post how you intended it to be. And "everyone" would be too broad of a term. I'm pretty sure not all of the forum frequenters who landed on this thread replied. I just don't think it's a funny post. One is entitled to his or her opinion and that's just mine. I guess we just don't share the same humor.
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-30-12 11:22 PM
    Calling people who want and need native email and more apps "stupid" is not humor. Making an argument by trashing some other product is pathetic. I stand by what I said - Alfred Adler is your answer.
    Last edited by kennyliu; 01-30-12 at 11:39 PM.
    01-30-12 11:35 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD