RIM is fail i think they should just die already. i mean seriously no email no apps no nothing so i sold my 16GB playbook today. like OMG why do i have to open up a web browser and type in my information like FFS thats what i do on my PC. i am stupid i need a billion fart apps not 1 or 2 i need a BILLION. also id like to not have to use my brain and search for things i need so instead i assume the Playbook cant do it i only see one solution to buy an iPad.

PS just kidding i LOVE RIM and my Playbook i just instead purchased a 32GB since i found needed more space i just had to get into the troll troll to make some fun hehe LONG LIVE RIM!
    01-30-12 06:45 AM
    LOL good one.
    01-30-12 06:50 AM
    RIM is fail i think they should just die already. i mean seriously no email no apps no nothing so i sold my 16GB playbook today. like OMG why do i have to open up a web browser and type in my information like FFS thats what i do on my PC. i am stupid i need a billion fart apps not 1 or 2 i need a BILLION. also id like to not have to use my brain and search for things i need so instead i assume the Playbook cant do it i only see one solution to buy an iPad.

PS just kidding i LOVE RIM and my Playbook i just instead purchased a 32GB since i found needed more space i just had to get into the troll troll to make some fun hehe LONG LIVE RIM!
    LOL, I have to admit you tricked me!
    01-30-12 06:55 AM
    hahahahaha
    01-30-12 06:55 AM
    You made my blood pressure rise for a second there
    01-30-12 06:57 AM
    *barges into room, troll sword drawn, scanning for targets*
    *finding no immediate threat, sheathes sword*
    "CLEAR! False alarm. As you were."
    *with a final visual sweep, and a baleful glance of warning at TheUnknownUser, glides purposefully from the room*
    01-30-12 06:58 AM
    Wow,I'm glad I read the last paragraph because I was cooking up insults in my head as I read tru the first...and as I went tru the second,there was this huge sigh of relief..

U actually got me there...lol [Good one]
    01-30-12 07:03 AM
    Good one. You had me going there for a moment.
    01-30-12 07:03 AM
    Lol. Thread title just got changed. You're bad.
    01-30-12 07:04 AM
    Hahahahahahaha... your a little early for April Fools Day... Nice dry run thou!
    01-30-12 07:06 AM
    Not meant to be an aprils fool joke. just the day I sold my 16GB and purchased my 32GB. I'm glad I managed to get a few good laughs. I wish the thread name wasn't changed and the mod would have read the thread first
    01-30-12 07:21 AM
    I read the part where you said you needed a billion fart apps and lol'd
    01-30-12 07:24 AM
    GOT ME , Nice Job.......lmao!!!
    01-30-12 07:39 AM
    you almost had me fuming
    01-30-12 07:39 AM
    You made my blood pressure rise for a second there
    Same here... As I read it, I was getting ready to post here and rant about this lol
    Now I know I'm a BB fanboy.
    Wbrian likes this.
    01-30-12 07:59 AM
    Glad I read it first. You almost got hit with a:

01-30-12 08:27 AM
    Honestly first i thought you sold someone on playbook. but anyways, good for you 32GB is safer over 16GB
    01-30-12 09:34 AM
    how much did u sell it for? I would like to do likewise and upgrade to 64 gb
    01-30-12 09:45 AM
    I was all excited to post a who gives a sh-t type of response... i feel kind of let down now.. LOL
    01-30-12 09:49 AM
    ROFL! You got me! I came THISCLOSE to issuing you an infraction for trolling! LOL!
    patpatiar likes this.
    01-30-12 10:05 AM
    ROFL! You got me! I came THISCLOSE to issuing you an infraction for trolling! LOL!
    You should issue one anyway for getting all of the CB PlayBook faithful so riled up! LOL
    01-30-12 10:08 AM
    Not meant to be an aprils fool joke. just the day I sold my 16GB and purchased my 32GB. I'm glad I managed to get a few good laughs. I wish the thread name wasn't changed and the mod would have read the thread first
    I did read the post. I saw immediately that we had several choices:
    1. Do nothing. Wait for the inevitable multiple "troll" reports to waste our time, leading to thread deletion and/or banning.
    2. Close or delete the thread and ban for premeditated provocative trolling.
    3. Edit the title to remove highly visible provocation.

If you wish I can review my decision. Please let me know, and I will select a different option
    01-30-12 10:16 AM

(1) I can open a web browser and check my three email accounts, two of which are corporate and don't have a mobile version (webmail). So, checking and deleting unneeded messages on a 7" screen takes many minutes. Whereas this can be done in a few seconds with an email app. Great this is going to be fixed soon.

(2) I am an absolute mor0n and need fart apps like Skype (for both business and pleasure), Kindle (learning to read I guess ), and a decent Office suite (yes, because I am a mor0n ).
    Last edited by kennyliu; 01-30-12 at 10:46 AM.
    01-30-12 10:26 AM
    Great!

I was getting upset for a minute there, then I came across the part about the apps and I had to stop and re-read it!

Thanks for the uplifting moment in my monotonous Monday!
    01-30-12 11:22 AM
    Hahaha I was about to report for trolling that last paragraph
    01-30-12 11:26 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD