Actually deleted this file when I first got my PB thinking it was something that would reload itself when I wiped or updated to a new OS... forgotten about this until reading this and I guess it would be a nice demo video to show the display of the PB. Thanks for putting this up!
    12-19-11 12:02 PM
    Thanks mate. Subscribed for later
    12-19-11 12:24 PM
    Ok, so I downloaded this video and put it into the videos directory. Turned on demo mode using the password "instoredemo", but after the PB goes into standby it doesn't play... what am I missing? The filename is pb_hidef_demo.mp4
    12-22-11 06:51 PM
    I have no idea what happens if you run the pb in demo mode. The video though is playable in the Video app and have great scenes that show the screen of the pb being pretty super.
    12-22-11 08:41 PM
    I have no idea what happens if you run the pb in demo mode. The video though is playable in the Video app and have great scenes that show the screen of the pb being pretty super.
    it just loops a video.
    12-22-11 10:31 PM
    What I need are the original stock wallpapers that came with the Playbook. Anyone has those that they can upload?

Thanks
    12-22-11 11:38 PM
    What I need are the original stock wallpapers that came with the Playbook. Anyone has those that they can upload?

Thanks
    Third post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=6943752#post6943752
    12-22-11 11:53 PM
    Ok, so I downloaded this video and put it into the videos directory. Turned on demo mode using the password "instoredemo", but after the PB goes into standby it doesn't play... what am I missing? The filename is pb_hidef_demo.mp4
    it just loops a video.
    Ok, but how do you activate the automated demo mode? I heard setting it into demo mode and letting the device go into standby would activate it, but it doesn't for me. I have the video in the videos directory and filename is pb_hidef_demo.mp4. What else am I missing?
    maccauk likes this.
    12-27-11 11:38 AM
    What do I do now Megaupload no longer works HELPPPP I need my Hidef Demo Please
    05-05-12 01:54 AM
    I don't know if there are any other links but I thought there was more than just that one.

But if you are really desperate, if you backup fully and RELOAD the OS, the video will be restored to the pb. How did you lose it? A Security Wipe for some reason removes it but does not restore it.
    05-05-12 08:51 AM
    I copied the original video (3:00 not the shorter version) from playbook to my computer hard drive, after seeing other people having to wipe etc to get it back.

File size is 202,655 KB.

Uploading to megupload.com right now, stay tuned ETA is showing as 25 mins.

Edit: Here is the link

NOTICE

Edit: fileserve.com mirror.

Free Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe
    It's in the app world now..
    05-05-12 09:23 AM
    It's in the app world now..
    A link or hint on the Search term. I looked under "demo" and "video" "hd" and "demonstration" and did not find it.
    05-05-12 10:10 AM
    A link or hint on the Search term. I looked under "demo" and "video" "hd" and "demonstration" and did not find it.
    Me too! Can't. Find it.
    05-05-12 01:01 PM
    It was uploaded again recently in this thread,

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...etails-726941/

Here we are:

pb_hidef_demo.mp4
    05-29-12 10:48 PM
    Ok, but how do you activate the automated demo mode? I heard setting it into demo mode and letting the device go into standby would activate it, but it doesn't for me. I have the video in the videos directory and filename is pb_hidef_demo.mp4. What else am I missing?
    I am not sure about how the demo mode works, but I can tell you that I had renamed the file to pb_hidef_demo.mp4 to make it easy to copy (removed spaces), the original name of the file should be the same as the title of the video. If you play the video it shows the title, I think it is Playbook HiDef Demo.mp4 or something.
    05-29-12 10:50 PM
    It looks like the last update made the video harder to copy out of the PlayBook for backup.

I have tried to move it with Air Browser, renamed it, but still cannot copy it to my computer (Mac/Windows).

Has anybody tried to do this again?
    09-08-12 11:16 PM
    some mirrors.
    This site worked for Nexus7 and playing on HPTP. Still looks better on Playbook to me.
    09-10-12 05:26 PM
    The links in here didn't work for me but I'm trying the one from the other thread as we speak.
    09-10-12 05:38 PM
    The megaupload (?) Site has seemingly been shutdown by a USA security taskforce.... Ohoh

I had done a search for the demo video for future use, since I had been demoing a 32gb London drugs unit (and fd the video folder empty) for someone who was chatting with a salesperson....from whom I kind of yook over when I overheard her leaning more towards the overpriced stuff..... Especially when they had 32s available at $150. Plus the person had a co supplied bb phone....... So I did what I could to enlighten with my Ltd knowledge of the PB
    10-30-12 06:33 PM
    Thanks for the link @ MediaFire. Cheers.
    09-26-13 05:45 PM
    A bit old, but does anyone still have a working link to the video?
    06-03-14 02:38 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD