That sir, sounds like the ingredients for a lovely stew.
    Molon labe?

Don't mourn the loss of your Audio Boost button. As far as I can tell, all it really does is add a bit of red background to the volume slider.
    geez don't you know audio boost can damage your health ! BBRY is doing you a favour sad old man their preserving what little hearing you have left
    04-09-13 03:48 PM
    Am I not the lucky ******* then?
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-09-13 04:21 PM
    Am I not the lucky ******* then?
    Apparently so.

On the other hand my wife says I never hear her and I'm a whole 31, or 32. Damn I can't even remember anymore. Frock it I can't hear or remember anything anyway. I'm gonna be in a home by the time I hit 40.
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    04-09-13 04:35 PM
    Apparently so.

On the other hand my wife says I never hear her and I'm a whole 31, or 32. Damn I can't even remember anymore. Frock it I can't hear or remember anything anyway. I'm gonna be in a home by the time I hit 40.
    You a late starter or something. I got there by the time I was 27 so there....... Na na ni na na
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-10-13 08:09 AM
    Whew!! Thanks for that dog. I don't like red anyway. By the way your not a French dog are you?
    Nope, Labrador.

To prove it I will correct your grammar.
    "By the way your not a French dog are you?" should be;
    "By the way you're not a French dog are you?"

No French dog would have noticed that.
    FF22 and sad_old_man like this.
    04-10-13 06:32 PM
    I'm beginning to convince that the PlayBook is somehow could potentially adversely affect one's health - especially if its OS is not being updated for so long. Not probably affecting physical side on short term exposure but rather on mentally aspect...

The manifestation is becoming evident...

Posted via Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-11-13 05:36 AM
    Nope, Labrador.

To prove it I will correct your grammar.
    "By the way your not a French dog are you?" should be;
    "By the way you're not a French dog are you?"

No French dog would have noticed that.
    Leave my grandma out of this muttley.

I'm beginning to convince that the PlayBook is somehow could potentially adversely affect one's health - especially if its OS is not being updated for so long. Not probably affecting physical side on short term exposure but rather on mentally aspect...

The manifestation is becoming evident...
    Using bb products has been certified as being non harmful to your mental well being, however prolonged exposure to these forums (longer than 3mins) has been proven to produce severe mental unwellness. Cases have been recorded where members reported having been spoken to by cats, dogs, little blue ghosts, intelligent orange balls with CB stamped on them, gooseberries and other such non existent people creatures things figments of their imagination.
    purple_bb likes this.
    04-11-13 06:53 AM
    We have seen a.rise in 20 years in cancer since mobile networks built out, we all.walk through invisible frequencies that cause cancer daily, add to that electronic.devices on our person and home and your baking the body and changing the DNA, a few cigarettes with all the chemicals start changing DNA, what do you think mobile phone frequencies do? It's all radioactive....hermits with anti radiation paint at home.Will be lesser risk though !

Licenced medical makes money from licenced mobile.telecoms, it's government,.its all corrupt...
    04-12-13 06:23 AM
    We have seen a.rise in 20 years in cancer since mobile networks built out, we all.walk through invisible frequencies that cause cancer daily, add to that electronic.devices on our person and home and your baking the body and changing the DNA, a few cigarettes with all the chemicals start changing DNA, what do you think mobile phone frequencies do? It's all radioactive....hermits with anti radiation paint at home.Will be lesser risk though !

Licenced medical makes money from licenced mobile.telecoms, it's government,.its all corrupt...
    Doesn't bother me, I'm too old to be affected and I've kind of grown fond of the lumps growing on my testicles, brain, spleen, kidneys and liver. See old age does have its practical uses!
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-12-13 06:36 AM
    Yeah the older you get the less you give a *BEEP* I loved my late 20s now my mid 30s....why I can say the CEO of BB is on Crack(berry), if he took more interest in BISness we might not end up at the mercy of Microsoft. DANGER!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-14-13 10:55 AM
    Yeah the older you get the less you give a *BEEP* I loved my late 20s now my mid 30s....why I can say the CEO of BB is on Crack(berry), if he took more interest in BISness we might not end up at the mercy of Microsoft. DANGER!
    OMG not your mid thirties!!!!! Now what was I doing in my mid thirties?????

Oh yes I was having a paid holiday in Lybia. Can't remember exactly what I was doing but do remember making my mind up that I definitely didn't like the place.
    04-14-13 12:43 PM
    OMG not your mid thirties!!!!! Now what was I doing in my mid thirties?????

Oh yes I was having a paid holiday in Lybia. Can't remember exactly what I was doing but do remember making my mind up that I definitely didn't like the place.
    And I can't remember that far back at all. Okay, I moved to the pacific northWET!
    04-14-13 01:29 PM
    Just imagine how pessimistic you'll be in 20 years.
    You'll make sad_old_man look like a high school cheerleader.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-14-13 07:42 PM
    Just imagine how pessimistic you'll be in 20 years.
    You'll make sad_old_man look like a high school cheerleader.
    Now how sweet was that?
    04-15-13 06:20 AM
64 123