BlackBerry program may help RIM defend its turf - Technology & science - Wireless - msnbc.com

This article is mainly about a new program called "Balance" from RIM that separates personal from business features on its phones. No details on how, other than it is software, not hardware (so no dual sim). At the end it talks about how the new program will also be available on the Playbook and that the playbooks battery will be "equal or greater than the iPad".
    01-24-11 09:23 AM
    BlackBerry program may help RIM defend its turf - Technology & science - Wireless - msnbc.com

This article is mainly about a new program called "Balance" from RIM that separates personal from business features on its phones. No details on how, other than it is software, not hardware (so no dual sim). At the end it talks about how the new program will also be available on the Playbook and that the playbooks battery will be "equal or greater than the iPad".
    hmmmmmmm me likie
    01-24-11 10:48 AM
    I would like to see that as my iPad battery goes a loooooog time!

Bring it on RIM!
    01-24-11 11:40 AM
    that would be 10+ more hours of video. RIM said they were shooting for 8 hours. That will be interesting to see
    01-24-11 12:23 PM
    Did anybody see this?????

"RIM Is also planning to incorporate Microsoft�s Sharepoint collaborative platform, which is based on its Office suite of products, and allow a single enterprise server to be used by multiple corporations."

This is why I will buy a playbook.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 07:08 PM
    Holy crapola!!! The better it integrates with Office the better for sure!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 10:21 PM
    Yea. Great.

So where is the tablet? Release it RIM.

Word is out xoom is beating you to the shelf already.
    01-24-11 10:37 PM
    well if they ever get this thing out of vaporware category we will find out. won't we?
    01-24-11 11:57 PM
    well if they ever get this thing out of vaporware category we will find out. won't we?
    Seriously....we got it
    01-25-11 12:37 AM
    RIM, if you want to see battery life better than that of the iPad... then here's what you aim for: 48 hours battery life with 20'000 videos playing at the same time... If you do that, well, I'll be a proud RIM customer, and then you just need to put the technology in your phones so we can all go QNX on the smartphone.
    01-25-11 12:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD