I think the PB has issue with WEP.

I'm using WEP at mt in-laws houise because i'm too lazy to chage all the devices :P

Anyways, everytime I try to log into the wifi at the in-laws, I always have to re-renter the WEP password into the PB. I also have to choose WEp as it always defaults to OPEN.
    It's trying to tell you that WEP and "open" are practically the same thing, zing!
    05-10-11 01:49 PM
    Could just be the routers too. I changed out my 2 old linksys for new linksys...everything else the same and now the playbook works great. Maybe just luck but i really think that all mobile chips have issues with some older routers when laptops and other devices work fine. Now with my new routers everything works like a charm.
    05-10-11 02:36 PM
    i have to agree with poster. My PB has terrible range. All my other devises have no trouble connecting in my back yard or on the second floor of my house. The PB...no bars in ether location. Maybe i should take it back and vet a replacement...comment?
    05-10-11 05:35 PM
    When I got my laptop I had to change my router for windows 7 because it kept dropping connection.
    05-10-11 05:46 PM
129 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD