Pretty sure one of Sean Hannity's guests, David Webb, was sporting Playbook front and center last night. Good to see.
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    03-13-12 09:26 AM
    Wow - you watch hannity? Embarrassing. Glad the PlayBook is getting out there though.
    03-13-12 09:43 AM
    Wow - you watch hannity? Embarrassing. Glad the PlayBook is getting out there though.
    lol. To each his own . . .
    03-13-12 10:49 AM

lol. To each his own . . .
    I watch everything that is the Fox Nation. Yes, Webb had a PB.
    03-13-12 10:53 AM

I watch everything that is the Fox Nation. Yes, Webb had a PB.
    Well that explains alot.
    peteygrizz and VanCity778 like this.
    03-13-12 11:55 AM
    I don't think RIM should be pleased that the Playbook is associated with Faux News. What's next, Rush Limbaugh?
    mem0ryburn, pkcable and andino like this.
    03-13-12 12:12 PM
    Well that explains alot.
    This made me laugh. And yes. It does.
    03-13-12 12:13 PM
    I miss Colmes.
    66cuda likes this.
    03-13-12 12:14 PM
    Well that explains alot.
    Add a couple of sixes a day, and I think it explains everything.
    03-13-12 12:18 PM
    I miss Colmes.
    Lol, I loathe Faux but the night of your elections I watched Hannity and Colmes - mostly because I was sure that when obama won Hannity would lose whatever shred on sanity he ever had, go over a desk and attack Colmes. I was glad for Colmes when he didn't have to counterpoint (or attempt to since that blowhard would rarely let the poor guy speak) that jackarse. At least Hannity doesn't have to pretend to be about news anymore, which he did when Colmes was around. Now his spin and misinformation can run free.

I'll never forget Hannity outside the Schaivo hospital. He turned that into his personal vendetta against a persons right to choose. The only thing it made me do was get a living will so Hannity couldn't show up if I was ever in the same position. He and Rush are two demented peas in a pod.

But hey great that the PB was spotted! I mean bad relationships are better than no relationships, right?
    Thunderbuck and 66cuda like this.
    03-13-12 12:27 PM
    Fair, balanced, and unafraid. What are you guyz afraid of, the truth?
    03-13-12 12:43 PM
    Fox wouldn't know the truth if it pucked them in the eye. Frankly everytime they have poor Shephard say that slogan, I'm surprised he doesn't burst into flame.

I've seen them flat out lie about Canadian health care live on the air. I mean flat out LIE about the governement having death councils and wait times and the government saying what we can and can't do.

If you actually think Fox is telling you the truth, sorry, you are as biased as they are. They are as full of lies and spin as any other news network. They just pander to the hyper religious rightwing 'base' and the hyper AMURICA!AMURICA super patriotic beyond reason crowd borderline paranoid about anything that doesn't blindly believe in their specific 'holy book'. You know, the ones who think the US won every war without any help from anyone, even the wars they didn't join until they were almost over. The ones who think kids don't need to learn science because it somehow threatens their little 'bible'.

I was so hoping that when the truth about how Rupert Murdoch and News Corp operate came out, that his little amoral empire would be forced to actually be held truly accountible. Sadly, I'm still waiting.
    VanCity778, 66cuda and geezelouise like this.
    03-13-12 12:53 PM
    Fox wouldn't know the truth if it pucked them in the eye. Frankly everytime they have poor Shephard say that slogan, I'm surprised he doesn't burst into flame.

I've seen them flat out lie about Canadian health care live on the air. I mean flat out LIE about the governement having death councils and wait times and the government saying what we can and can't do.

If you actually think Fox is telling you the truth, sorry, you are as biased as they are. They are as full of lies and spin as any other news network. They just pander to the hyper religious rightwing 'base' and the hyper AMURICA!AMURICA super patriotic beyond reason crowd borderline paranoid about anything that doesn't blindly believe in their specific 'holy book'. You know, the ones who think the US won every war without any help from anyone, even the wars they didn't join until they were almost over. The ones who think kids don't need to learn science because it somehow threatens their little 'bible'.

I was so hoping that when the truth about how Rupert Murdoch and News Corp operate came out, that his little amoral empire would be forced to actually be held truly accountible. Sadly, I'm still waiting.
    Your histrionic rant would have some traction and gain some credibility with me if in the rant, you specifically included what is wrong with the serial mysogynists and liars on msnbc; but since you didn't, I can only conclude that you are unfair, unbalanced, and very, very afraid of not only Fox, but of any non-secular Conservative.

Now, let's make my post the last one that derails this thread as you two already have.
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 03-13-12 at 01:09 PM.
    dave1701 and mrrsquared79 like this.
    03-13-12 01:02 PM
    Don't you just hate it when facts get injected into things...

Fact: FNC, on most days, typically has a viewer ranking higher than or closely equal to ALL the other network news programs combined. Guess we now know where the 99% really spend their time.
    03-13-12 01:07 PM

I know this is a Playbook forum, but I had to throw in my nickel (inflation).

If FNC has lied about anything, the Low level Networks (ABC, CBS , AND NBC, which carries the water for "Bammy", would be crying like a child who dropped the ice cream cone. They are NUMBER 1 in the news format for a reason. Granted, they are a bit "Old School", as they believe in the truth, not the hipocracy from the Progressives/Liberals. Remember Anthony Weiner? Barney Frank?, Chris Dodd?

Anyway, just my nickels worth. And yes, I do watch the "others" as to see/hear both sides, and then I make my decision. Oh yeah, They report, WE decide............

Carl
    dave1701 likes this.
    03-13-12 01:10 PM
    Nooooo I specifically said that Fox is as biased as any other network, just the other way. I don't watch MSNBC so why would I talk about them. I watch CTV, CBC, Global, CNN, BBC. MSNBC isn't offered in my satellite package so I don't comment on them. Now, I do think that having religion spin that much of your news is very dangerous. I'm anti organized religion.

I do think you are na�ve if you actually think Fox is fair or balanced. They just slant in your direction so that makes them okay to you.

Of course according to Rush or Fox I'd be a sl*t who used birth control (provided by insurance coverage through my college oh no!). Mind you it was for medical reasons only but heaven forbid a woman make a decision about her body without some knon secular Conservative' male sticking his uneducated head in the middle of it.

Which you apparently think is fair, balanced and unafraid.

You proudly spouted their slogan like its a good thing, people are allowed to counterpoint. .
    03-13-12 01:16 PM
    But whatever your political slant, a Playbook sighting is a Playbook sighting. Go Playbook!
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    03-13-12 01:22 PM
    Honestly I dislike all american news. If I want to see anything without some sort of spin, I watch Canadian or British.

And yes. They blatently lied about Canadian health care on OReilly. The CBC called them on it which is why OReilly went on a CBC smear campaign for a while. I was working for Verizons call centre at the time and when someone who realize I'm Canadian they'd ask me about it for about a month after it aired.
    robkd and Thunderbuck like this.
    03-13-12 01:23 PM
    But whatever your political slant, a Playbook sighting is a Playbook sighting. Go Playbook!
    I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing. Lol
    03-13-12 01:24 PM
    To each their own. I am sufficiently impressed by the Playbook that I won't hold its appearance on Hammerhead Hannity against it. Anymore than I would cast off those poor souls who, for reasons that escape me, would subject themselves to the daily Fox News Barrage. Even if I held to that particular political point of view [shudder] I could not stand the ceaseless repetition and trumped up Strum und Drang. It must be exhausting to keep yourself agitated in that way, day after day. Not sure it has anything necessarily to do with Blackberry, though.
    03-13-12 01:28 PM
    I dunno, BB is lefty Canadian! ZOMG LEFTY CANADIAN TECH IS INVADING!

Whip up the base using paranoia, throw religion at it, and you have a country that lives in fear. Keep 'em afraid!
    Last edited by reeneebob; 03-13-12 at 02:13 PM.
    03-13-12 01:33 PM
    Add a couple of sixes a day, and I think it explains everything.
    *Deep BELLY laugh!!*
    03-13-12 02:07 PM
    I don't think RIM should be pleased that the Playbook is associated with Faux News. What's next, Rush Limbaugh?
    Actually, Limbaugh is a huge Apple fan. Even gave away iPads last year as part of a promo segment. Mr. Jobs, a noted liberal, must be turning in his grave...

RCK
    03-13-12 02:11 PM
    He can probably read the oxycontin ordering sites better on the bigger screen. Heh.
    03-13-12 02:14 PM
    So the Playbook was on Hannity eh. That's nice to hear about. Hopefully it might be more prominent on TV
    03-13-12 02:17 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD