I saw this guest post on Precentral. I found it interesting his opinions on the iPad, Android, PlayBook, and TouchPad. Does RIM have good chance to be a big player in this market?

Why the Touchpad is good for CTOs and instructional designers [guest post] | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

Quoted from Precentral.net,
    "Herv� St-Louis works as an IT architect/instructional designer creating mobile apps and e-learning programs for a leading educational developer in Calgary, Canada. He just obtained his master�s thesis in strategic studies and cybersecurity (Twitter and Iran). By night he makes apps for iOS, Android and webOS (ComicBookBin, TED).

Platform-centric apps offer opportunities for CTOs and instructional designers to deliver e-learning and enable keynotes to a variety of end-users on tablets. However, based on my research, only BlackBerry QNX and HP webOS can fulfill the needs of most educational, institutional, and corporate clients trying to maximize training and presentations on tablets."
    05-20-11 07:12 PM
    As a CIO, I think it will have relevance for some enterprises. I can think of a few examples, Healthcare being one, where a simplified interface could prove to be useful for certain tasks. At the end of the day it think it will be more about the applications that are developed for it.
    05-24-11 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD