Sitting here with a clunky and expensive Windows tablet and my PlayBook. The PlayBook is so much more intuitive and the speakers are about 1000% better.

It's crazy that used PlayBook's are about $20-$30 now. Probably the best value for the buck if you know how to use it. I could definitely go on.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-17 01:52 AM
    Full dropbox functionality on PlayBook. Just for the speakers alone, this thing is a boss.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-17 02:12 AM
    I refuse to become a "sheep" of either the Apple or Google eco-system, so the Playbook is the perfect alternative, hardware is superb + I use it as a utility for email, weather, banking, surfing, research, how many apps can you use!! Recently got the 32gig 4G LTE, together with the Rapid Charger + the 50mg internet from Bell Sympatico, the mini bluetooth KB + the mini Bluetooth stereo speaker, this Playbook is so much faster, a whole new experience.
    Bertie Bear and mh1983 like this.
    05-14-17 06:45 AM
    Yes, over four years on, my Playbooks are still going strong. Hardware is rock solid - the display is great & the camera really makes the most of its 5mp lens.
    The video camera sound is fantastic, far superior to my Priv, Passport or Leap. Here's a link to a video I recorded on Friday evening:

And to play back, I connect by HDMI to my Sony TV & use a bluetooth mouse connected to the Playbook as a sort of remote control unit.
    Playbook also used daily for the newspaper (Pressreader) & I find it better than my phones for the Crackberry forums using 'The CB App' from BlackBerry World - gives you the desktop version.
    Really like the Calendar view (synced to phone) & three email accounts functioning perfectly. Music player, alarm clock, spreadsheets using mini bluetooth keyboard, etc, etc...
    mh1983 likes this.
    05-14-17 07:57 AM