My pb's battery drained to 0%,so after charging for .5-1 hours,it would turn back on but still charge would be at 0% if I removed the charger,then it would turn off immediately.I left it to charge for entire night,still charge would remain at 0% in morning.So i got pissed of did a security wipe,left it for charging & when it got it turned on it asked for details,I enterd everything it got connected to wifi.Here comes the tricky part,it wanted to search for Updates,but the battery would remain at constant 0%.
    Next day I connected it to my PC,then hit the update option on the bb desktop manger ,the light on pb turned dark Green in color,remained there for half the process i.e until the module was downloaded.But at the end and error window popped up showing

"THE DESKTOP LOADER IS UNABLE TO CONNECT TO THE DEVICE.

YOU MAY NEED TO ENTER PASSWORD ON THE DEVICE."

So I removed the playbook,plugged it to the charger it showed 0% battery with the bolt sign on empty battery I left it there,within 10 min it
    turned back on with colorful boot screen with bubbles,but then it just got blank, when I checked it in a dark room it was a grey light..
    Now I dont know what to do.
    PS:I dont have Rapid charger/dock,the usb pins are perfectly aligned in the PB,the wall charger is the orignal one I got with the PB,its already out of warranty.

Regards from India(the call centres are as good as non-existent ).
    03-19-14 05:04 AM
    You may need to do the "De-Brick" method. I do not recall the actual procedure, but you can search here in the PB forums. I think it was posted by "F2" or "Seawarrior", they have a complete step by step for doing this.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.........

c
    03-19-14 09:01 AM
    It's my first day at this site,is there any tagging feature here?
    03-19-14 09:11 AM
    Also what does a solid green LED on pb mean when connected to PC?
    03-19-14 09:12 AM
    You may need to do the "De-Brick" method. I do not recall the actual procedure, but you can search here in the PB forums. I think it was posted by "F2" or "Seawarrior", they have a complete step by step for doing this.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.........

c
    Debrick is done with the pb off and dm or link open, plug the pb in and choose update and or repair when prompted. The pb has to be off, black screen in a dark room.
    03-19-14 09:17 AM
    It's my first day at this site,is there any tagging feature here?
    Let me see if I can find it for you............Hold on..

c

Edit:L Here try this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...arging-834499/

c
    03-19-14 09:18 AM
    Let me see if I can find it for you............Hold on..

c

Edit:L Here try this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...arging-834499/

c
    Cheers,Will try.BTW what does a solid green LED on pb mean when connected to PC?
    03-19-14 09:36 AM
    I "think" it senses some charge coming into it, but not enough to charge it, It would take a day or two to use pc usb. I really not 100 percent sure, been awhile since I had to do that to the PB.

Keep us posted...

C
    03-19-14 09:40 AM
    Debrick is done with the pb off and dm or link open, plug the pb in and choose update and or repair when prompted. The pb has to be off, black screen in a dark room.
    "The desktop loader is unable to connect to the device. You may need to enter the password on the device",Now what to do?
    03-19-14 12:47 PM
    "The desktop loader is unable to connect to the device. You may need to enter the password on the device".NOw what?
    03-19-14 12:47 PM
    "The desktop loader is unable to connect to the device. You may need to enter the password on the device".NOw what?
    Enter your password? I never set a password on mine so I never see that. Or it wasn't off.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    03-19-14 12:53 PM
    You might take a look at this post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...n-7-pc-913837/

To me, solid green light means fully charged when connected to any charging (USB to PC, AC) if the PB is off. It just sounds like you are right on the edge of being able to charge but every time it turns on or tries to reboot, you lose any accumulated charge. If you could just turn it off somehow and stack charge it it might start to increase %.
    Carl Estes and kbz1960 like this.
    03-19-14 01:29 PM