No one has mentioned it (I guess not many moms here), but it is the PERFECT size to do schoolwork, check emails, facebook, and keep up with news all while breastfeeding a newborn.

Thanks RIM for keeping this mom efficient and connected! I would have payed double the price and it would have still been worth it

Spencerdl, anindoc, hpjrt and 3 others like this.
    01-13-12 01:27 PM
    I second that motion!!

New mom here too and it is great while breastfeeding the little one. Especially the nighttime feedings in the dark! *hehe*
    01-13-12 01:29 PM
    LMAO......I have heard (read) everything now....LOL
    01-13-12 01:30 PM
    great stuff... congratulations you two!
    01-13-12 01:48 PM
    No one has mentioned it (I guess not many moms here), but it is the PERFECT size to do schoolwork, check emails, facebook, and keep up with news all while breastfeeding a newborn.

Thanks RIM for keeping this mom efficient and connected! I would have payed double the price and it would have still been worth it

Thank you for your honest appreciation of a wonderful device.
    Enjoy the PB, Welcome to the forums and let us know if you stumble upon any problems with the device...... wonderful people here to help you sort them out
    01-13-12 01:50 PM
    We really need skype
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    01-13-12 02:03 PM
    Yea, single dad here, my son is 4 but I can see it.

I love the portability of the PlayBook when doing things with my son. BB phone and a PlayBook is the best tech combo ever. When we all get the final release of OS 2 on our PlayBooks it will be glorious.
    01-13-12 02:35 PM
    I doubt I'm the only one here who uses their PB to catch on things whilst on the toilet.
    patpatiar likes this.
    01-13-12 02:52 PM
    I doubt I'm the only one here who uses their PB to catch on things whilst on the toilet.
    I am sure you aren't. Just make sure to invest in some of those disposable screen wipes!
    01-13-12 03:02 PM
    i've also ordered one for my mum lol, since she is craving for those CH/K drama's, shows etc on my playbook!
    so hey now she have her own PB, while i can use my PB freely without me worrying she might have it, when i'm looking for my PB to use lol.
    If she likes Korean dramas (and some Chinese and Japanese shows as well), check out Watch popular Korean dramas for free, the best of kdramas

I love streaming off that site.
    01-13-12 03:05 PM
    I'm the daytime caregiver for my 1 1/2 yr old. She loves the abc day app. I have left the room for a few minutes and return to find her sitting on the couch poking away. It's hard with a little one to stay put in front of a computer when you need to search for something or pay bills. Into the kitchen for recipes. The portability is great.
    I did pay twice the amount they sell for now and it's still worth it.
    CDM76 likes this.
    01-13-12 03:28 PM
    Maybe not, but there is one distinct difference between users like you and our resident nursing moms, your Playbook(s) will be forever "flagged."
    01-13-12 03:34 PM
    yeah i know that site already ^^ i've been watching drama's for quite some time.
    but lately not that much though, since it's too addictive & it makes me emo everytime..
    & it would give me sleepless nights so i can't concentrate on other stuffs.
    so i kind of skipped a little bit ^o^, you're name is ''westcoaststyle'' lol!!
    so are you an asian or are you a ''westcoaststyle fella'' that likes to being emo by watching K/J/C drama's, shows etc hihi! XD
    Haha, yes I'm Asian! I love watching k-dramas, but they too make me all emo and sad so I haven't watched any for the past month or so. The last one I watched was "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo." It was pretty good!
    akais likes this.
    01-13-12 03:41 PM
    I'm the daytime caregiver for my 1 1/2 yr old. She loves the abc day app. I have left the room for a few minutes and return to find her sitting on the couch poking away. It's hard with a little one to stay put in front of a computer when you need to search for something or pay bills. Into the kitchen for recipes. The portability is great.
    I did pay twice the amount they sell for now and it's still worth it.
    Totally agree. It works perfectly with the allrecipes site when you push the kitchen friendly view. I am hoping they will come out with an app for playbook now that things are looking up. Or at least be able to use the android one with the new upgrade.

I am going to check out that ABC app for my 3 yr old. Thanx!
    01-13-12 03:50 PM
    I have no shame in admitting that I paid double
    01-13-12 03:53 PM
    haha yeah for a brief moment i thought you were an ''jowswaggerman'' because of your CB-name.
    but it seems not haha, oh yeah i have that series on my laptop's-HD, i've downloaded it, and it has been there for a long time.
    still have to watch it when i can, but yeah when i begin to watch again i would not sway off the addiction, so'd it wait.
    i mostly download them so and watch then in HD on my home-cinema<3
    i've only been raving on k-music lately. they are addictive but not that bad those drama's.

sorry sarah for this offtopic-ness
    Nothing wrong with going off on a tangent..now I know where to get the best Korean Dramas online lol.
    01-13-12 04:01 PM
    we recently had a baby boy. he's just over 2 mths old now. my wife uses the playbook to video chat with her parents who lives in another city. her parents r so happy that they get to see the baby. if the pb was any bigger she would have a hard time to hold the baby and do the video chat.
    01-13-12 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD