Hello! My name is Gennaro, 23 years old and I am from Naples Italy.
    This is my first post even though I follow a couple of years.
    I wanted to know, I have a playbook, and I don't have a BlackBerry smartphone. to take advantage of my client Hotmail and Gmail, as I do? I heard that in February there will be an update ... there will be support for my email?

I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL
    12-07-11 06:13 AM
    First welcome to CB, and dont worry your English is just fine

Right now if you own a BB then its easier to have your emails on your PB that you use for work. If you dont have a BB then you will have to go to your email accounts via there specific website/accounts.

The good news is that in February the OS2.0 version will be released for the PB and that will bring native email.... then without a BB you can access all your emails.

Hope it answers your question.
    Enjoy your PB
    12-07-11 06:22 AM
    First welcome to CB, and dont worry your English is just fine

Right now if you own a BB then its easier to have your emails on your PB that you use for work. If you dont have a BB then you will have to go to your email accounts via there specific website/accounts.

The good news is that in February the OS2.0 version will be released for the PB and that will bring native email.... then without a BB you can access all your emails.

Hope it answers your question.
    Enjoy your PB

The 'I bought yesterday at an Italian chain for 299 euros. Version 16 gigabytes, and in fact I did not know that without an additional BlackBerry smartphones could not access email contacts notes etc etc.. So with this update I can really use all these functions are currently only used by bridges? I can configure more than one mail?
    12-07-11 06:26 AM
    Yes, you will be able to use multiple accounts. RIM has already shown that on a video demo. Until then, just log into Gmail with the your browser. It works quite well. If you need to send attachments, consider giving our app a try.
    12-07-11 07:07 AM
    Bon giorno bambina....or is it bambino?
    12-07-11 07:11 AM
    Bon giorno bambina....or is it bambino?

Bambino :-) When I use the Notes galaxy and I think he's browser playbook is fantastic! Unfortunately you have to wait to enjoy Santa Claus because my girlfriend give it to me .. made me feel only an hour or so to see if the operation was ok. Thanks to all!
    12-07-11 07:52 AM
    enjoy your playbook!
    12-07-11 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD