My PB is running just fine like usual.

Just wanted to make the point that on this type of forum owners with a problem will post up looking for solutions or to vent their frustrations and perhaps even to (gasp!) troll. This results in an inordinate amount of negative posts compared to the large amount of lurkers who have no problems to report. It would be amusing to see what the site would look like if owners who rate the PB positively -and they are the vast majority of owners- started threads like "Multitasking Again" or "Screen Is the Best on the Market" or "Got Some More Highly Secure Email Notifications" or "So Cool Not to Need an App to Access Internet Content" or "UI is Beautifully Fluid As Always".
    11-28-11 10:29 PM
    My PB is running fine as well
    I've also noticed the the PB runs best when you just leave it on all the time. No need to shut down/reboot if you don't have to.
    11-28-11 10:39 PM
    My PB is running just fine like usual.

Just wanted to make the point that on this type of forum owners with a problem will post up looking for solutions or to vent their frustrations and perhaps even to (gasp!) troll. This results in an inordinate amount of negative posts compared to the large amount of lurkers who have no problems to report. It would be amusing to see what the site would look like if owners who rate the PB positively -and they are the vast majority of owners- started threads like "Multitasking Again" or "Screen Is the Best on the Market" or "Got Some More Highly Secure Email Notifications" or "So Cool Not to Need an App to Access Internet Content" or "UI is Beautifully Fluid As Always".
    Great idea. Drown them out with reality and truth.
    11-28-11 10:42 PM
    My PB is running fine as well
    I've also noticed the the PB runs best when you just leave it on all the time. No need to shut down/reboot if you don't have to.
    Great!! Now start a new thread "No need to shut down/reboot if you don't have to" like the OP stated.

This is a wonderful idea!
    11-28-11 10:45 PM
    Function still peachy keen.
    11-28-11 11:00 PM
    Mine is smooth as silk since the last upgrade - with every upgrade it is more sleek beautiful - like a crystal forming before my eyes....
    11-28-11 11:02 PM
    Works great, use it all the time!
    11-28-11 11:04 PM
    Just streamed some flash sports highlights. Excellent! Deserves its own thread.
    11-28-11 11:09 PM
    pretty much everyone has now realised that the playbook forums are where those who dont own a playbook come to vent, generally people dont post anything negative, as why would you? iv never stopped in the local phone shop to let them know all is good lol, people are starting to realise forums are much the same
    11-28-11 11:13 PM
    I really enjoy presentation mode when viewing movies that I transfer over the wireless network to my pb. Movies play better than my laptop with no lagging or stuttering and i can still access other apps while the movies are playing.
    11-28-11 11:35 PM
    I am using 2.0, it's sweeeet, can't wait for the final version...
    11-28-11 11:39 PM
    11:42 and function, as usual, is excellent.
    11-28-11 11:43 PM
    My PlayBook is perfect, I use it mainly for my 2 side businesses and my regular job for scheduling, ordering and maintaining my customer base.
    Yesterday it came in quite handy when I didn't have time to print off a new a copy of my sale items so I actually passed the PB around so everyone could look through the pdf version. I had lots of compliments on it. A couple even asked what it was lol.
    I <3 my PlayBook!
    tstrike34, jivegirl14 and thecsman like this.
    11-28-11 11:51 PM
    My PlayBook is perfect, I use it mainly for my 2 side businesses and my regular job for scheduling, ordering and maintaining my customer base.
    Yesterday it came in quite handy when I didn't have time to print off a new a copy of my sale items so I actually passed the PB around so everyone could look through the pdf version. I had lots of compliments on it. A couple even asked what it was lol.
    I <3 my PlayBook!
    wow!! 3 jobs! fair play for that
    11-28-11 11:56 PM
    wow!! 3 jobs! fair play for that
    Idle hands are the devils playground.. I keep myself busy to stay out of trouble lol.
    mud314 likes this.
    11-29-11 12:00 AM
    I really enjoy presentation mode when viewing movies that I transfer over the wireless network to my pb. Movies play better than my laptop with no lagging or stuttering and i can still access other apps while the movies are playing.
    Would you please explain how you do that?! Thanks!
    11-29-11 12:05 AM
    Idle hands are the devils playground.. I keep myself busy to stay out of trouble lol.
    That's funny I keep myself busy getting into trouble - I guess I can't claim the devil made me do it!
    11-29-11 12:40 AM
    That's funny I keep myself busy getting into trouble - I guess I can't claim the devil made me do it!
    How true lol.
    I think you like it though
    11-29-11 12:44 AM
    My pb did not make any typos - of course it was in standby mode!!!!!
    11-29-11 12:46 AM
    haha, reminded me of the film idle hands there, not a bad film either lol. either way, three jobs is alot, think if i had 3 id struggle to av the time to be on forums and such too
    11-29-11 12:47 AM
    haha, reminded me of the film idle hands there, not a bad film either lol. either way, three jobs is alot, think if i had 3 id struggle to av the time to be on forums and such too
    It's a great movie. Lol
    It's easy to check out the forums too... When my daughters in bed I'm on the forums and browsing around and I have an office job during the day so i can take breaks and keep up with what's going on sometimes.
    11-29-11 12:55 AM
    Went to Staples on Sunday to tell the sales guy who sold me the PB that I was very happy with it and thanked him for the good advice. Also to tell him that indeed there was a protective sleeve included in the box, not like some other fruity brand.
    11-29-11 01:18 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tonyron227
    I really enjoy presentation mode when viewing movies that I transfer over the wireless network to my pb.

Would you please explain how you do that?! Thanks!
    http://crackberry.com/wi-fi-file-sha...berry-playbook

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6474318
    aha likes this.
    11-29-11 01:28 AM
    Mine is working just fine too! Still a little worried though, 'cause I just installed the latest OS. Fingers crossed and looking forward to V2.0.
    11-29-11 06:41 AM
    Not sure about mine as I sold my second one recently but I'll wager it's running perfectly.
    11-29-11 06:58 AM
94 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD