just 1 day old and I'm watching videos on youtube when my playbook freezes and no response from any of the sensors on the touch screen...help please!!!
    03-07-12 10:14 AM
    Hold the power button down until the PB powers down. Restart it.
    03-07-12 10:20 AM
    That's called the Full Power Cycle or better know as the RTFP.

(reboot that funky pig)
    03-07-12 10:22 AM
    Hold the power button down until the PB powers down. Restart it.
    Thanks a lot...it worked but is this normal for my new tablet???
    03-07-12 10:32 AM
    That's called the Full Power Cycle or better know as the RTFP.

(reboot that funky pig)
    What's the "Full Power Cycle or RTFP". Is this normal an where can I learn more?
    03-07-12 10:35 AM
    Here are a few choices...

Wake up from standby – swipe from bezel to bezel (side to side or top and bottom)

Restart or shutdown – tap the power icon in the status bar to reveal a menu, hold the power button for two seconds, tap the power icon

Power cycle – hold the power button for 10 seconds, or until it reboots.

Reading through the hints and tips right here in the PlayBook forum will give you tons of ideas.
    03-07-12 10:41 AM
    Thanks a lot...it worked but is this normal for my new tablet???
    I don't think one freeze is cause to hit the panic button just yet. Every electronic device will experience hiccups. If it continues to happen then it might be time to do some trouble shooting.
    I
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-07-12 10:41 AM
    I don't think one freeze is cause to hit the panic button just yet. Every electronic device will experience hiccups. If it continues to happen then it might be time to do some trouble shooting.
    I
    Exactly! It WILL happen to everyone eventually. Reboot and move along. Such is life with gadgets... ummmm... Tools.
    03-07-12 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD