Happy New Year All!

Having just completed a back-up of the ol' trusty playbook, I decided to look around using desktop manager (I think ).
    Plugged in PB into the desktop and normal mapping to drive Z got done and folders for camera, documents, photos, etc... all there as normal. The folder "misc" was there as normal. I clicked on it just to see what was there and and an "android" and "caustic" folder appeared as normal. I do have caustic on my PB and figured android was for the android runtime-emulator. Right clicked on properties size and here is where the surprise came!! It was almost 6GB in size!! Dadgum!! My trusty PB is a 16 GB so space can be at a premium from time to time. I went in to take a look and what really surprised me was another "set" of my photos, music etc...

I know well enough to not go deleting where I am not totally sure what the result will be, but when space is limited it merits taking a look at.
    Does anyone happen to know if this is the normal file path structure our PB's use. As I stated before, I didn't delete anything so this is more curiosity-investigation. Thanks for any insight and again, Happy and Prosperous New Year to All!!
    01-02-14 01:07 PM
    I think they are pointers for Android and not actual files taking up space. Kind of like windows jump lists?
    01-02-14 01:13 PM
    Its normal and those files are not taking up space. The are sym-links to the actual files, but Windows doesn't know how to classify them.
    AWB70 and 8820man like this.
    01-02-14 03:55 PM
    Didn't know this thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 07:42 PM